Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Makeb not delayed][ARMOR DYES][Old events!] - Dulfys interview with Damion Schubert

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
[Makeb not delayed][ARMOR DYES][Old events!] - Dulfys interview with Damion Schubert

Jandi
11.21.2012 , 11:27 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Nanglez View Post
There are still 6 weeks left in the Year. I guess i'll remain optimistic for an anniversary time release.
You should distill and bottle your optimism because it's bordering on delusional, that's how awesome it is.

Nanglez
11.21.2012 , 11:33 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jandi View Post
You should distill and bottle your optimism because it's bordering on delusional, that's how awesome it is.
I'd love to hear more about how my optimism borders being delusional.. Pretty sure ALL I've said is I'll remain optimistic that they pump it out sometime late 2012? So do tell champ.

Jandi
11.21.2012 , 11:36 PM | #13
I'd love to hear more about how my optimism borders being delusional.. Pretty sure ALL I've said is I'll remain optimistic that they pump it out sometime late 2012? So do tell champ.
You misunderstood me. I didn't mean it as a negative. For anyone to have optimism at this point is astounding to me.

Nanglez
11.22.2012 , 04:55 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Jandi View Post
You misunderstood me. I didn't mean it as a negative. For anyone to have optimism at this point is astounding to me.
Well out of everything in that video, we've gotten most of it. 1.6 seems to be bringing the rest of what was mentioned except for Makeb. Meaning that 1.7 is likely to be Makeb? So from the day 1.6 goes live, 6-8 weeks down the track we'll hopefully see Makeb.

Bargepole
11.22.2012 , 05:01 AM | #15
Well I for one loved the Plague event and will be happy to spend my collected tokens.

Satanski
11.22.2012 , 05:16 AM | #16
I dont like the idea of returning events. There should be new event at least once every month or two. Instead we wil have two new events a year and more and more old ones. They will be become like regular quests, only you can do them once a year.

Nanglez
11.22.2012 , 05:26 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Satanski View Post
I dont like the idea of returning events. There should be new event at least once every month or two. Instead we wil have two new events a year and more and more old ones. They will be become like regular quests, only you can do them once a year.
Considering the amount of testing that went in to the Rakghoul event... Let's just say an event once a month would mean poor quality events all the time, instead of an awesome event every few months. The Chevin Arm's race was terrible, and was also evidently rushed out to try keep the players happy.. I'd rather they take their time.

Kazaganthis
11.22.2012 , 05:29 AM | #18
Considering the amount of testing that went in to the Rakghoul event... Let's just say an event once a month would mean poor quality events all the time, instead of an awesome event every few months. The Chevin Arm's race was terrible, and was also evidently rushed out to try keep the players happy.. I'd rather they take their time.
And yet they had 6 months to test the Chevin event. There is no excuse. BW hasnt tested a single thing. Every patch breaks more and more. As for things not being delayed you do realize we are already supposed to be done the dread masters right? This was all datamined at launch. They pushed EVERYTHING back to launch F2P ,which is broken as hell look at the Cartel Store, regardless of how much they claim they are on schedule.