Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Section X

Satanski
11.21.2012 , 11:27 AM | #1
Is there a starting quest for Section X or some place where i can get some beckground information on whats happening there? I got there by shuttle from Corelia but dont whant to do quests without knowing backgournd history.

Oggthebase
11.21.2012 , 11:34 AM | #2
you have a short introduction on the fleet space station.

Toasted_Coconuts
11.21.2012 , 11:48 AM | #3
Start with the planet quest from Belsavis, that's where the get information on the Dread Masters.

Gidrea
11.21.2012 , 12:28 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Satanski View Post
Is there a starting quest for Section X or some place where i can get some beckground information on whats happening there? I got there by shuttle from Corelia but dont whant to do quests without knowing backgournd history.
There's an NPC on the Fleet. On the Republic side, he's a large man with a funky hairdo who's located around the corner from the GTN. His name is General Contah, and he will have a quest symbol over his head.
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Randava - The Harbinger

Shock and Jawa / Population Comtrol - The family you chose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Satanski
11.21.2012 , 02:19 PM | #5
Nice, thanks guys

Teldrax
11.22.2012 , 11:59 AM | #6
There is an NPC on the Empire side as well. Forget which wing he is in, but he is human and has a few 'alien races' around him.