Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Free-to-Play Launch Trailer: A Galaxy of Possibilities

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
New Free-to-Play Launch Trailer: A Galaxy of Possibilities
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Boyana
11.21.2012 , 12:11 PM | #11
Yeah, baby Malgus, we will destroy them.
Btw, where can I see Malgus and the troops charging into the battle? Is that only made for this video or it is in the game?

Costello
11.21.2012 , 01:10 PM | #12
Does this mean we might see the empire strike back and the emporer return to the galaxy (in a non crazy way). Or Malgus start leading troops on Ilum in the future?

LUCASCASADEIS
11.21.2012 , 01:58 PM | #13
we are these cruisers fighting in the game? i am not trolling i want to know because LOOKS epic, or is this coming with Makeb?

Boyana
11.21.2012 , 02:11 PM | #14
Well, if this is not some class quest (I only have BH and Inq), then this means only one thing: Malgus is coming back and seems like he is leading some troops there.

Mossesman
11.21.2012 , 03:26 PM | #15
The part where the Republic Cruiser crashes into the giant asteroid...which part is that from?
Eathos - Commando | Norzrik - Guardian
Kezron - Scoundrel | Ashinelle - Shadow

BenKatarn
11.21.2012 , 04:23 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Mossesman View Post
The part where the Republic Cruiser crashes into the giant asteroid...which part is that from?
I vaguely recall it to be from the Jedi Knight storyline. Either that, or the Jedi Consular.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

ibervang
11.21.2012 , 04:36 PM | #17
The video looks nice, but some of fthese things dosnt happen. Never seen one stop a bullet mid air, or space missions that where like that. It's false advertisement about the game.
*sigh*

LUCASCASADEIS
11.21.2012 , 05:07 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by ibervang View Post
The video looks nice, but some of fthese things dosnt happen. Never seen one stop a bullet mid air, or space missions that where like that. It's false advertisement about the game.
maybe that is makeb lol

Flyceratops
11.21.2012 , 06:09 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by ibervang View Post
Er. The rocket stopped in mid-air is in one of the class stories, and the space mission shown at 0:34 is an obvious space mission. o_O

The other space stuff isn't even implied to be something the player controls. I mean... are you serious?
The <Sand Panthers> Guild is now recruiting all Rep levels/classes on The Ebon Hawk!
We are a guild focused on RPing and ops, with the goal of having a welcoming, relaxed atmosphere with as few rules as possible, allowing for reasonable freedom of expression in a mature environment.

Deewe
11.21.2012 , 06:59 PM | #20
The trailer is really well made and should sell the game however once in game players will be disappointed because the game does not feels like in the trailer.