Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Section X is terrible

VaeVictis
11.22.2012 , 12:33 AM | #51
Yeah! Another area to farm Daily Comms because that's definitely the bottleneck in post-50 PvE gearing. Maybe in 1.6 they'll add more Tionese crystals to loot tables as well.

It's definitely a time versus reward issue once you've ran the place a few times. If Bioware wants to add more Daily Comm rewards they need to add better gear to the Daily vendors besides crappy side-grade relics.

I've already got multiple 50's sitting on thousands of Daily Comms I need more non-Op sources of BH comms.

Gelious
11.22.2012 , 01:23 AM | #52
I have only one complaint about this area -

Too Many Mobs On The Roads. I usually don't die on daily quests, in Section X I die while moving from one quest to another. because when 5+ mobs are shooting at your speeder, it breaka eventually no matter what.

Plus the map sucks. Hard to understand where is the road and where is a dead end. And since the road filled with mobs, you don't have time to stop and look around.

Definetly won't be doing it more than once a week.
"They will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa. Red Eclipse:
Gelious - Sith Marauder; Xatras - Jedi Guardian; Mellas - Sith Assassin; Nellios - Operative; Brellios - Powertech; Xatra - Commando; Xatraz - Jedi Sage; Xadraz - Gunslinger.

Dawginole
11.22.2012 , 02:11 AM | #53
Can't disagree with the OP. The area seems too big compared to Ilum and BH. The rewards should be better. It's just too big to swing in and out like the other daily areas.
Soon.™*
*Soon.™: Bioware Corp, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon.™" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon.™" shall make no contract or warranty between Bioware and the end user. "Soon.™" will arrive some day, however Bioware does guarantee that "Soon.™" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "Soon™" as Bioware will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "Soon.™". Thank you for your patience.

11.22.2012 , 02:52 AM | #54
Another case of damned if you do.. damned if you don't. Players complain the game is too easy, so you get this.

I love and hate it. LOVE it on my Operative, HATE it on my Sentinel.. obvious reasons

Hystorian
11.22.2012 , 03:26 AM | #55
I am not complaining about difficulty, just that drops should be adapted to the difficulty and needed time to grind. Other than that it's all fine and dandy. I wipe because some mobs attack me from the dark and knock me off my speeder and push me in another set of mobs, until I pull my act together, I'm dead (btw I'm not using healing comp so it might help).. Too much time and effort for under 100k creds and couple of worthless daily comms. And the lag in this area on Red Eclipse oh my god the laaaaag. Illum FTW
TOFN - Viperus Legacy

Délilah - Marauder Liquored - Sorc Kamallia - Sin
S'orsha - Sentinel Säufer - Commando Arvanna - Guardian

11.22.2012 , 03:39 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Hystorian View Post
I am not complaining about difficulty, just that drops should be adapted to the difficulty and needed time to grind. Other than that it's all fine and dandy. I wipe because some mobs attack me from the dark and knock me off my speeder and push me in another set of mobs, until I pull my act together, I'm dead (btw I'm not using healing comp so it might help).. Too much time and effort for under 100k creds and couple of worthless daily comms. And the lag in this area on Red Eclipse oh my god the laaaaag. Illum FTW
Agree. Which is why I like it on my Operative. Stealth past all that junk to get to the objectives, knock em over using Kaliyo to tank while I heal. Jobs done. My Sentinel on the other hand.. BLAM.. speeder down, 10 mobs gank me. Rinse/repeat. Frankly I think the STAP mount (since it came with the $150 CE) should have a higher resistance to being blown up, the same as that refer a friend one does.

Hystorian
11.22.2012 , 04:24 AM | #57
And now imagine how it's on a sniper where you have to sit to deal any meningful damage, sit and suffer
TOFN - Viperus Legacy

Délilah - Marauder Liquored - Sorc Kamallia - Sin
S'orsha - Sentinel Säufer - Commando Arvanna - Guardian

earthtoearl
11.22.2012 , 04:33 AM | #58
The missions themselves are as good as any. Just getting to the them with mobs packed so tight makes the dailes take too long. As a sent with rank 3 speeder I get knocked off EVERY time and often, as others have said, get jumped by 2 groups of mobs.

I did notice that my companion comes back with more cash from dropped trash items.

sumuji
11.22.2012 , 04:34 AM | #59
The airstrike codes are a problem. The place needs to be instanced

For Auto Cannon the mob capability and density is annoying. I believe that everything heals and you often get many group mobs at once. This makes it so you need a well-rounded group which isn't really a bad thing but the second time I did it we gave up because it just simply took too long to take stuff down plus and it ends up wearing the down the healer. Also there's a buggy spot where the pack resets, whoch also happens to be a pull where you have 4 group mobs and a strong at the same time.

The mob layout for the open zone is annoying as well you can't get to any quest destination without having to go through mobs sitting right in the middle of the path.

Overall feeling is that it's just a little too aggrivating

GrandMike
11.22.2012 , 04:36 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by VaeVictis View Post
I've already got multiple 50's sitting on thousands of Daily Comms I need more non-Op sources of BH comms.
This.

Who the feck needs another daily area? Daily comms, ahahahaah, i didnt need them back at mid january.

You should AT LEAST be able to buy Rakata/BH with daily comms and latest implants/earpiece.

Fail is a fail.