Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

PvP games not finishing.


Tom_the_Narwhal's Avatar


Tom_the_Narwhal
11.19.2012 , 11:41 PM | #1
So today I've played 3 games.

Each of them were against 4-man Midian premades. 2 rage marauders (Luc and B-ry), a pyro powertech (Shiki) and a heals Operative (Primate).

Not one of these games has played out the whole game, because people leave as they literally cannot be bothered playing them.

This is exactly what I have been warning them about for the last few months, exactly what they chose to ignore and exactly what I told them would happen.

Thanks Midian.
Tomthenarwhal
Ihaveabiggun Issues Cicolluis Tomthenarwhal
Fioria Fanta-Pants
Gm of <Legit>

Jumpchan's Avatar


Jumpchan
11.19.2012 , 11:49 PM | #2
to be fair shiki is from offline or whatever it was
Jump
/avoid

bibbyd's Avatar


bibbyd
11.20.2012 , 12:09 AM | #3
Do u expect them not to play. Our server is better off with them playing. We need all the people here playing pvp we can get. People should take the good with the bad. U cant win all the time.
<Ewok'alypse Now>

Bibles

sankalp's Avatar


sankalp
11.20.2012 , 12:10 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Jumpchan View Post
to be fair shiki is from offline or whatever it was
Shiki was from offline and is now a member of the core raiding team at midian and does a lot of pvp while not raiding.

sankalp's Avatar


sankalp
11.20.2012 , 12:13 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Tom_the_Narwhal View Post
So today I've played 3 games.

Each of them were against 4-man Midian premades. 2 rage marauders (Luc and B-ry), a pyro powertech (Shiki) and a heals Operative (Primate).

Not one of these games has played out the whole game, because people leave as they literally cannot be bothered playing them.

This is exactly what I have been warning them about for the last few months, exactly what they chose to ignore and exactly what I told them would happen.

Thanks Midian.
You are welcome.

Seriously, I can solo B-ry and Luc on my sin. and shiki..pffft that dude is nuts. raids in pvp gear, pvps in raid gear. you just just need to l2p. wait till i get home, then I will roll with you and show you how to pwn them. When I am rolling in pvp, a midian premade never wins. \m/

Spinaltapp's Avatar


Spinaltapp
11.20.2012 , 12:16 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Tom_the_Narwhal View Post
So today I've played 3 games.
I had a little s*****r at the "today" part.
More like
All week , every day, all day.

I guess they are having fun so /shrug.
Would be nice when they stop ghetto WZing with us solo garynomaters

JcPogi's Avatar


JcPogi
11.20.2012 , 01:09 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by sankalp View Post
You are welcome.

Seriously, I can solo B-ry and Luc on my sin. and shiki..pffft that dude is nuts. raids in pvp gear, pvps in raid gear. you just just need to l2p. wait till i get home, then I will roll with you and show you how to pwn them. When I am rolling in pvp, a midian premade never wins. \m/
But you are not playing PVP Arcain.. ur just into PvE right? Haven't seen you in a match ever since I transferred in MDN.

Antiskeptic's Avatar


Antiskeptic
11.20.2012 , 01:16 AM | #8
LOL Shiki is hilarious.

Yes, playing against midian sucks, but that's generally due to the response of republic players, most of them give up early. Even to the point as you've mentioned, leaving warzones early.
You can place the blame anywhere really. You could place the blame on Midian, the pubs and BW, mostly BW.

But either way over the past few days I've enjoyed some great pvp.
//

Weeeeee's Avatar


Weeeeee
11.20.2012 , 02:00 AM | #9
Well when I faced Midian today with a decent pub team, we beat them, even 3 capping at some points.

Moral of the story,
Organize a decent pub team and you'll beat them decisively.
Chief
<Core OG>

Rank #1 PVP Guild of Bastion

HyperThomas's Avatar


HyperThomas
11.20.2012 , 02:13 AM | #10
You win some, you lose some.
Earlier was a 6v8 pit, still killed em 5-1 (we had Luc)... yet another example of how wrong the OP is.
It's not Midian that's the problem, its the co-ordination and **** load of bad republic players that screws us up.
Not to mention all the BS drama that goes on between pub players.
Chilastra - SWG
Master DaríNala
Ciraf - Justin Biebs