Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So umm...what?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

11.19.2012 , 11:10 PM | #1
Sat on the phone, in the queue for two hours and someone picks up the line and hangs up? I know the call didn't drop because I wasn't using a cell phone, I know the sound of a hang up when I hear it. Is this how you're handling customer service requests now? Hanging up random people so they have to call again, sit in the queue for two hours, again, and the process begins anew?

This has gone far beyond simple frustration, I am extremely upset. I paid good money for cartel coins, first you don't send me a letter confirming me of my purchase, and then, when signing in game, I click on the market button, it says I have coins, yet I don't? I get the message saying coins were added to my account when I click on the market button, but that's it, just a message. My ledger even shows you charged my credit card for the purchase, and also it shows on this website ledger that I bought them. You know, I'd like a refund please.

Also, before any of you people chime in and think I am a F2Per, stop right now. I've been a paying subscriber for a while now.

11.20.2012 , 10:33 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello ShadoGazer,

I have responded to your other thread on this matter, for your convenience I've included a quote of my post at the bottom of this reply. You can find your other thread at the following URL:
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
Hello ShadoGazer,

Please be advised that in some cases a delay may be experienced in the transaction when attempting to purchase Cartel Coins. We would recommend waiting up to 48 hours, should the expected transaction not be complete after this time please contact Customer Service for further assistance.

Regarding the thread you believe to have been deleted, I have located a thread titled So umm...what? which is still active, these are the only two threads which I can find you have created or posted in. Please let me know if this is not the thread you thought had been deleted in your original post.

Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support