Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Buff Scoundrels

darthnish
11.19.2012 , 10:53 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Sir_Galapagos View Post
good sir i can crit on 13k pugs just as well!
cute, fyi carthy = BiS wh powertech / kript = bis wh , evaniax = full wh , Daffydil = full wh , noodle full WH , so if you think we need a buff i feel its a l2p issue

Didy_Kush
11.20.2012 , 01:50 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
cute, fyi carthy = BiS wh powertech / kript = bis wh , evaniax = full wh , Daffydil = full wh , noodle full WH , so if you think we need a buff i feel its a l2p issue
oi shhh.

darthnish
11.20.2012 , 02:45 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post
oi shhh.
not talking about your skill bud just telling him hes a bad scoundrel if he thinks we need buffs lol

NoTomorrow
11.20.2012 , 04:20 AM | #14
Since soundrels have stealth and can pick their fights, they dont need any buffs. A class that stack the odds in their fabor should be naturally weakerin a fair fight.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

Masarko
11.20.2012 , 04:54 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
Isnt your server packed with RP Sorc healers?

You see.. mine is packed with Guardians, Vanguards and Sentinels.

I do agree we need something to get more UPTIME on our damage, the average time on a Hidden Strike/ Shoot First is what 30sec to 1min?
Iam Dog / Bishwhet
Passive Aggressive / Tilt Police

DweezillKagemand
11.20.2012 , 05:25 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by NoTomorrow View Post
Since soundrels have stealth and can pick their fights, they dont need any buffs. A class that stack the odds in their fabor should be naturally weakerin a fair fight.
Stealth has a 2 minute cooldown. Plus, AoEs pull you out and if you get stuck in combat, you're probably going to die.
Dweezill
Top Hatin' Player

darthnish
11.20.2012 , 05:55 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Masarko View Post
Isnt your server packed with RP Sorc healers?

You see.. mine is packed with Guardians, Vanguards and Sentinels.

I do agree we need something to get more UPTIME on our damage, the average time on a Hidden Strike/ Shoot First is what 30sec to 1min?
oh i do agree that i dontget shoot first off as much as id like to, but it doesnt mean we're underpowered ><

yauhen_pt
11.20.2012 , 06:10 AM | #18
Quote:
Stealth has a 2 minute cooldown. Plus, AoEs pull you out and if you get stuck in combat, you're probably going to die.
same as any other stealth class. l2p

Sir_Galapagos
11.20.2012 , 07:19 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by NoTomorrow View Post
The thing is stealth has a 90 sec cd so if we get poped out which happens very often or the combat system **** up then we can not "pick our fights."

And showing that you have war hero gear only means you have farmed enough not that you have "skill."
And of course you play op powertechs. If i played a mara or a pt i would have as much "skill" as you "have" -(note the sarcasm)
]█=]]]]]]▒▒▒{█=████████████████████████████████)