Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP - Bioware, can we have some news on whats being done?? Any updates? Anything...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
PvP - Bioware, can we have some news on whats being done?? Any updates? Anything...

MorgothQuick
11.19.2012 , 08:26 PM | #1
As topic title. Would be nice to know what you are intending to do regarding PvP class balance, bug fixes and the like.

Really hope we don't have to put up with the problems that are currently plaguing warzones for long.

dejavy
11.19.2012 , 08:54 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by MorgothQuick View Post
As topic title. Would be nice to know what you are intending to do regarding PvP class balance, bug fixes and the like.

Really hope we don't have to put up with the problems that are currently plaguing warzones for long.
No way! It's top secret info.
You must know the only thing, Legacy is going to be awesome and all the strength is derected to its improvement.

iSoldat
11.19.2012 , 10:11 PM | #3
The most important thing to EA/BW is or was P2P. Now that it's released, meh!!! You are on the back burner. There is nothing wrong with pvp, just ask the pvp fanboys. Even my ex-guildees who pvp'd think it's perfectly normal to gear up and smash pubs or fresh pvp meat, err I mean new pvpr's. Take your lumps and shut up or leave the WZ's is their battle-cry, regardless that most just leave the WZ's and the game eventually.

ChaoticDynamite
11.19.2012 , 10:18 PM | #4
I would also like to know.
If theres one thing SWTOR taught me about PvP is don't hope don't ever hope just start building up your tolerance level.

MorgothQuick
11.20.2012 , 10:34 AM | #5
I would like to know whats being done about the Sage/Sorceror bubble more than anything.

Philastra
11.20.2012 , 10:50 AM | #6
1. Mercs need some reworking. (escape issues is not the problem)
2. Smash need some tweaking. (even my guildies who run smash say its OP and needs work)
3. Sorc bubbles need tweaking. (this just adds to the stun wars pvp currently is)
A word on whats being done would be nice.
It only takes one candle to scare away the dark, or just hire a Bounty Hunter....

Cilas
11.20.2012 , 12:20 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Philastra View Post
1. Mercs need some reworking. (escape issues is not the problem)
2. Smash need some tweaking. (even my guildies who run smash say its OP and needs work)
3. Sorc bubbles need tweaking. (this just adds to the stun wars pvp currently is)
A word on whats being done would be nice.
One more escape cd and dps Mercs wouldn't be that bad.

Smash isn't too op if you know how to avoid it. Personally, I think the problem started when they made the ability activate sooner. If you get charged it is hard to move away before you are smashed now. Either decrease the range of smash or slow the activation slightly again.
Bubble spec isn't really that bad.. They just need to fix the resolve of it.
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch