Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Prime Defense has some of the nicest ppl on this server besides uber SCOUNCREL DPS!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Prime Defense has some of the nicest ppl on this server besides uber SCOUNCREL DPS!

Carter_Mathis
11.21.2012 , 03:24 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadenn View Post
This thread confuses me.
Basically I had asked Barbie to shoot me a SS of a 664k novare through my guild forums, but I wasn't really specific on which wz or which forums, so some confusion ensued.

And thanks Jinkx, I was a mixture of surprised and lucky with my performance in those warzones, though irenin keeps beating my damage

Partygurl
11.21.2012 , 06:19 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Expostar View Post
Drama!!! Barbie, will you be my big sister next thread?

Good numbers Vasyel, keep it up.

http://i49.tinypic.com/34gnbbn.jpg
Jinx I can be your big sister if you like! Hey I have credit where credit is due! Vasyel deserves it but never fails when trolls to come in and ruins it. Oh wells people will be haters! Btw where have you been?
Prime-Defense
Post Mortem-DUH

Partygurl
11.21.2012 , 06:20 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
Basically I had asked Barbie to shoot me a SS of a 664k novare through my guild forums, but I wasn't really specific on which wz or which forums, so some confusion ensued.

And thanks Jinkx, I was a mixture of surprised and lucky with my performance in those warzones, though irenin keeps beating my damage
Vasyel love your humbleness!
Prime-Defense
Post Mortem-DUH

Expostar
11.21.2012 , 06:26 PM | #24
All October I was deployed.... This month I have been leveling a PT and a Scoundrel. Oh, and a little fun on a Guardian. We're just trying to get the guild in a decent spot with comps and what not. :P
Jinxaz Sniper Jinxstra Operative

Partygurl
11.21.2012 , 06:31 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by donthedondon View Post
lol oh god . im thinking you two are lying children ? i trolled you originally cause i seen you guys talkin crap in a lowbie pvp match with a 4 man prime defence premade a while ago , i said what i had to say to you then it was done then you kept it going , i trolled you enough to the point where you pleaded for me to stop and i did then the other day you started again lol . vasyel originally whispered me out of no where after a match and he brought up pedia , you guys are just awful fan bois.
Lololololololol! Keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better about yourself. Honestly why keep posting in here if you hate us? I mean I get it you are secretly a fanboy of PD!
Prime-Defense
Post Mortem-DUH

TalonKorr
11.21.2012 , 06:50 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Dhrasur View Post
Haha this thread is gold, everyone focus Vasyel! Good job on over 700 DPS! Almost make me want to respec to scrapper.
Can't tell if you're being a dick here, but in Vasyel's defense, the numbers he put out are significantly better than average. The question I would have would be, was XS Freighter Flyby was on constant cooldown? Regardless if it was or wasn't, the numbers are indicative of an active player, not the passive ones that seem to backfill WZs anymore.

I'd love to see what a Scrapper could do if our DPS would match what a good Sawbones HPS is.
Flak / <Lethal Dose Fifty> / <LD-Fifty> - Jedi Covenant - Juggernaut
Retired: Cates, Grisha, Scuf

Dhrasur
11.21.2012 , 07:16 PM | #27
I wasn't being a dick, english isn't my main language so I guess my meaning got lost in translation?
Empire Ilye - Marauder | Vahilo - Sniper | Ijis - Sorcerer
Republic Unreal - Scoundrel
<Uncensored> | Jedi Covenant [Keller's Void]

TalonKorr
11.21.2012 , 07:23 PM | #28
My mistake then, the PvP Records thread features many high end numbers in terms of DPS that make 700 look like a joke. Regrettably in the current state of the game, Scrappers will never see 1300+ DPS in a WZ and I assumed the mention of 700 in all caps was just a way of emphasizing the discrepancy between DPS.
Flak / <Lethal Dose Fifty> / <LD-Fifty> - Jedi Covenant - Juggernaut
Retired: Cates, Grisha, Scuf

Partygurl
11.21.2012 , 09:50 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonKorr View Post
Can't tell if you're being a dick here, but in Vasyel's defense, the numbers he put out are significantly better than average. The question I would have would be, was XS Freighter Flyby was on constant cooldown? Regardless if it was or wasn't, the numbers are indicative of an active player, not the passive ones that seem to backfill WZs anymore.

I'd love to see what a Scrapper could do if our DPS would match what a good Sawbones HPS is.
Awesome Flak Vasyel would appreciate the compliment. He did 710k in voidstar and not a full one.. i have to post that pic too lol.
Prime-Defense
Post Mortem-DUH

Carter_Mathis
11.21.2012 , 11:01 PM | #30
No, no, Ilye was being extremely nice in this instance and i thank you both, i think Ilye may have just been complimenting the wrong aspect (since he's one of the nicest guys I've ever talked to and I've significantly broken 700 dps :P). I did try to use Flyby, but later on I just gave up because almost every attempt ended up in me being knocked back, cc'd, or interrupted and eventually i figured that I would have done more damage just hitting people, even though I'm not particularly good at sustained dps and you probably would've done as much, if not more (since I've never practiced it before).

Additionally I apologize, I was supposed to duel you, or pedia, or both (kinda fuzzy on the details, I really hop not both at once XD), but I've been spending all my time with my family today. I just got back from university and I'll be back at school starting Monday, so all arguing could be postponed until then, I'd really love to spend the next few days with the people I love and haven't seen in 4 months. If you guys want to count it as a forfeit, that's completely acceptable.