Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The real way to fix regular warzones.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
The real way to fix regular warzones.

gofortheko
11.19.2012 , 01:05 PM | #1
Disallow groups, no duos, no trios, and no four man groups. But....but I wanna gwoup wit my fwiends! So what, go ranked then. Get 8 people and go ranked, leave regular WZs as PUG only.
Weapon-of War
Powertech - Vanguard - Sorcerer - Sage - Mercenary - Commando - Marauder - Sentinel - Juggernaut - Guardian - Assassin - Shadow - Operative -Scoundrel - Sniper - Gunslinger
Guild: Ghost Infantry Server: The Harbinger

UGLYMRJ
11.19.2012 , 01:22 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by gofortheko View Post
Disallow groups, no duos, no trios, and no four man groups. But....but I wanna gwoup wit my fwiends! So what, go ranked then. Get 8 people and go ranked, leave regular WZs as PUG only.
Just stop...

stop playing MMO's.

stop asking for something that goes against exactly what an MMO is.

Stop... you sound foolish.

cycao
11.19.2012 , 01:23 PM | #3
You know this topic is not brought up enough...good post OP, will read again.

CharterMonkKent
11.19.2012 , 01:25 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
Just stop...

stop playing MMO's.

stop asking for something that goes against exactly what an MMO is.

Stop... you sound foolish.
it's social gaming without any of the social! I think i played that on my xbox once
Wnk & Zlk & Knk & Xlk & Znk & Ynk & Tnk & Qnk & Chart
<Nothing Personal>
+ =

UGLYMRJ
11.19.2012 , 01:28 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by CharterMonkKent View Post
it's social gaming without any of the social! I think i played that on my xbox once
Someone should tell this guy they have a Star Wars mod for Skyrim (PC)

Lintman
11.19.2012 , 01:30 PM | #6
First off make some friends and group up with them easy as pie. Second off I'm guessing you play damage dealers quest because if you play a healer or tank you'd know how cruddy it is to solo que on those types of classes since we are balanced by how we work together not how we work solo so if you are a tank or a healer in a warzone without your other half you just feel rather useless for most of the match.

Masarko
11.19.2012 , 01:31 PM | #7
Whos giving people like you internet?
Iam Dog / Bishwhet
Passive Aggressive / Tilt Police

UGLYMRJ
11.19.2012 , 01:33 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Masarko View Post
Whos giving people like you internet?
Apparently you did not get the memo...

The internet is NOT for connecting or associating with other people... it is an experience to be enjoyed alone and any communication with anyone else via the internet is highly frowned upon.

Jadescythe
11.19.2012 , 01:34 PM | #9
Someone should tell this guy they have a Star Wars mod for Skyrim (PC)
They already had 2 KOTOR games.

I also find it ironic that the OP's solution for grouped players is to find more players to group with when that is the exact solution to his very own problem. I would also point out that most of the arguments for a solo queue revolve around not having enough time to play consistently thus making it hard to get a group in limited amounts of time. And your solution is to force people who have 2-4 people together to try and find 4-6 more people because you won't do it yourself.
I have opinions and stuff

You could get free stuff with my referral link here

Technohic
11.19.2012 , 01:34 PM | #10
Apparently you did not get the memo...

The internet is NOT for connecting or associating with other people... it is an experience to be enjoyed alone and any communication with anyone else via the internet is highly frowned upon.
When I think of what the internet is most used for; I would say its a good thing it is used alone. Cept for hot chicks. Then it is a travesty I am not with them.