Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Emotes are not account wide

TUXs
11.20.2012 , 09:03 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Soluss View Post
They are not account wide. They stated that the tooltips read incorrectly and they will fix the tooltips as soon as they can. How long before you guys realize you are getting ripped off?
They say they are. I believe they should be, since that's exactly what the description says. It's kinda hard to believe this may have been a typo when the text CLEARLY had to be ADDED. This is so basic that not even Bioware's QA could have missed it.
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.

Glower
11.20.2012 , 10:37 AM | #12
Another typo?
Are you kidding?
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

DMSL
11.22.2012 , 04:54 AM | #13
I encountered the same issue, applied the intimidate on one character and it only works on that character.

Hope they fix this. I still have not received the heroes banner i should be getting either.

TyrKartelos
11.22.2012 , 05:01 AM | #14
Seriously? First the Rank 1 Speeder said it was account wide, but that was a typo, now the emotes aren't account wide which is also a typo? Spelling "the", "teh" is a typo, saying something is account wide when it isn't is false advertising.