Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Emotes are not account wide

ebored
11.18.2012 , 09:29 PM | #1
I got some emote and applied them to my acct. Not they only work on a particular character instead of being account wide as the description on them states. Is anyone else encountering this?

fatninja
11.18.2012 , 10:12 PM | #2
Same thing happend to me.

FINNT
11.18.2012 , 10:18 PM | #3
If you read correct (I don't know about cm-emotes), then this is more like customer service (forum)/ticket issue.
:laser:

SlimsPicken
11.19.2012 , 05:26 PM | #5
The /menace emote was one of the very few useable things i even got in my packs. to find that it only applied to the character that clicked it, instead of the whole account - as it says- was disappointing.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

Rankyn
11.19.2012 , 06:18 PM | #6
I've used both Menace and Intimidate and neither have been applied to my entire account.

AboB
11.20.2012 , 02:41 AM | #7
Menace was not working on my alt character, either.. .

Eegore
11.20.2012 , 03:42 AM | #8
They arent account wide.

Chances are they will go with an inaccurate description correction because making them account wide means less spending of Cartel Coins.

CaptRavenous
11.20.2012 , 03:55 AM | #9
I have a sub, some emotes not showing up as usable for me, says I need to buy them, or get a sub. Go figure. I've been subbed since December of last year.
THE GREYWALKER CONCLAVE- Master Zarchon Greywalker
HOUSE OF XARDOX - Darth Xardox

BEGEREN COLONY ROLE PLAY SERVER - west coast

Soluss
11.20.2012 , 04:15 AM | #10
They are not account wide. They stated that the tooltips read incorrectly and they will fix the tooltips as soon as they can. How long before you guys realize you are getting ripped off?
James Ohlen: " For 2012 we really want players to feel like they're getting their money's worth. You're going to see so many changes and additions to the Star Wars Universe. It's going to be impressive. We have our Update 1.2 coming in the next week and then after that it's going to continue to roll out month after month. It's exciting."