Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How Many Cartel Packs Have You Bought?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
How Many Cartel Packs Have You Bought?

Sanctioned
11.18.2012 , 10:33 PM | #11
probably close to 10 packs total. Not a single armor piece, other than the stupid bare chest armor. Got two of them even. around 10 packs, 0 decorative armor pieces, full rocket boost, $30 plus loyalty cc spent.

All I want are armor pieces. Might not be worth the gamble for my anymore.
(Black Vulkars) Bastion: Dregs - 50 Operative , Dresni - 50 Assassin Fapmonster - 50 Vanguard
Shadowfire: Dregs - Spy | Ryuten - MPowers/MLS
Flurry: Ryushi - Rifleman/Creature Handler

vian
11.18.2012 , 11:32 PM | #12
One.

It was great; I got a new pet mini-probe and a bunch of ... things!

Maybe in a little while I'll buy another one.

But if you play lucky-dip every day, it just doesn't feel as special.
Two blasters; no waiting!

MediumD
11.18.2012 , 11:38 PM | #13
1) Bought three packs using free coins.

2) No, just junk.

3) Sure, with my free coins.

4) Better gear.

I've bought cartel speeders for all my toons for 25k-40k credits on the GTN. The speeders scale and look good, saving me a lot of credits. So far that's the best thing out of the cartel.

derder
11.18.2012 , 11:43 PM | #14
80 dollars worth plus being a subscriber since launch worth of free coins :x didn't get anything I really liked except my pink-purple crystals. I hope they add new playable species via cartel market very soon!
CALEMVIR
| Sith Empire FTW |
RP Server - The Ebon Hawk|

NightBlizzard
11.18.2012 , 11:50 PM | #15
1) Just used my free coins
2) Got a cool mount - some armor (the female lingerie type thing) and some nifty companion gifts!
3) I really was hoping (but not expecting) the mask
4) More unique items like the Mask and Throne, armor, weapons, ect.

Although my guildie did buy like 15 packs - and anything that was duplicated (pink-purple crystals, companion pets, mounts, even gave me the assault cannon for my commando since he doesn't need it) and gave them to the rest of us in the guild - which was pretty awesome and I did manage to snag the Mask for 2mil. on the GTN
"A large stack of credits does wonders for my affection level"

SithEmpress
11.18.2012 , 11:55 PM | #16
Seven and that my limit per month, that way I can't waste too much money on them. Of course, that doesn't mean I will buy them every month. There fun if you go in with mindset of not expecting to get a certain item. I also would love to see more things add to the store for direct buy.

Suzina
11.18.2012 , 11:59 PM | #17
I bought 7 using all my cartel points from being a collector's edition person subscribed since launch.

I got what I wanted, 10 million credits from selling them on the GTN.

I did buy a few more cartel coins to get the inventory space increase. I do not plan to buy more coins.

I would like to see the cartel market never expand in any way. The more credits I can make via the cartel packs, the more end-game crafted mods I can buy. The more I can do of this process, the more the game is pay to win and I feel guilty for not spending real life cash to gear myself out faster.
Member of Bane Fleet

Voodoo_Papa
11.19.2012 , 12:19 AM | #18
I bought a dozen

I got a couple new speeders that are cool. The Crime Lord title, nifty. I got 2 really awesome pink-blue crystals that i use

Purchased them for the mask of nihilus, didnt get it. Watch the price of the mask go from 5mil to currently 1.5mil. Still more than i have, or would spend but it seems more obtainable via gtn than box

11.19.2012 , 12:59 AM | #19
None. I have picked up a few things I wanted out of the packs from the GTN, plus a couple of other things cause they were going pretty cheap.

Section X access for 50k. Seemed like an ok deal. Will gift it to a friend.

Babyduck
11.19.2012 , 01:02 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by OsarionRDM View Post
None. Don't plan to, either. Too many alts to buy speeder piloting with, and more useful things.
This.
Member of Squadron 11-11-11