Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Payed for Cartel coins, and I got nothing. But my money was taken.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Payed for Cartel coins, and I got nothing. But my money was taken.

Rohndogg
11.19.2012 , 10:38 PM | #11
Close the store, reopen it in game and try to buy something. It should correct it to display the coins properly. This was a bug I noticed and it worked for me. It awarded the coins but got bugged up and required a little coaxing. I would hope they fix it soon, but you should be able to work around it for now.

_Moddex_
11.19.2012 , 10:47 PM | #12
dont worked for me i try buy something and says i dont have coins

Runetahlean
11.20.2012 , 10:00 AM | #13
same here. tried to buy something says i dont have coin. however my cartel in-game button flashes a banner that says i got coins added. I DONT have them

_Moddex_
11.20.2012 , 10:05 AM | #14
me too says they have been added to my account and puff nothing

ShepardSpock
11.20.2012 , 10:17 AM | #15
People would get better service buying the coins from a gold farmer how poorly Bioware has been about the coins.

MasterRab
11.20.2012 , 10:38 AM | #16
I have had this same FREAKIN problem for going on 5 days. I was told by costumer service to be patient. well 24hrs is patient, 48 is extremely patient, 96hrs + is zen master. I have had enough of being patient. I don't see anything on this problem being worked on. I have spent 8hrs or more on hold been hung up on by customer service. the system is automated to add coins. So what they are telling me is the 2 people that cannot speak or comprehend a word of English that work for BWCS cannot change some numbers on the computer screen. HOW F-ing hard is it to fix this when someone calls regarding this problem. It's a F-ing joke I bought 5500 coins got screwed bought 2400 more to see if that would trigger the previous purchase but to no avail i did get that batch of coins though. Congrats BW for canning everyone that can actually work on fixing problems, and leaving us with some scared people hiding in bunkers near Iraq in their place.....................