Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Payed for Cartel coins, and I got nothing. But my money was taken.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Payed for Cartel coins, and I got nothing. But my money was taken.

RookValadar
11.18.2012 , 06:54 PM | #1
Yesterday I spent the money on 2400 Cartel Coins ($19.99). I made it through the entire process, and even received a confirmation email, order number 882464273. And the ledger on my account says I ordered the 2400 coins as well, but I did not receive them. I put in a ticket yesterday about this, and have not gotten a response. I have since ordered $5.00 more worth of coins to test it, and those went through, and I was able to spend them, but I still did not get my 2400 coins. I would like my coins immediately, or please refund my $20. That is more money than we spend on a monthly subscription...It's hard to not get frustrated with this. Please help.

Edit: If you take a look at my Cartel Coins Ledger, my balance says I should have 2500 coins, but my actual total is only 100.

RookValadar
11.19.2012 , 02:58 PM | #2
Can I get an update on this please? I still haven't heard anything.

oofalong
11.19.2012 , 03:00 PM | #3
It has happened to a few people in this thread too, myself included.

BTW, they said not to post your order # so maybe you should amend your OP
The Shadowlands <The Chandrian>
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
You are correct Oofalong.

FifthGear
11.19.2012 , 03:31 PM | #4
Congrats!! U just got scamed by this SUPERB!! game

Kogac
11.19.2012 , 03:54 PM | #5
So many posts like this popping up and still have yet to see a response from BW......

aabcdow
11.19.2012 , 04:05 PM | #6
Similar situation with myself also, and unable to reach a CSR on the phone.

With so many people having the same issue you would figure bioware would make some sort of comment....

RookValadar
11.19.2012 , 06:30 PM | #7
Im thinking that if people dont start getting what they pay for, real fast, some lawsuits might start flying. I'm not one to pursue legal action for something stupid like $20, but I'm only one of quite a few people here...come on, Bioware...this is money we're talking about. Not some lost ingame item. Get on this now.

Runetahlean
11.19.2012 , 08:47 PM | #8
Over a weekend i can maybe understand the slow response. it is also only been 2 full workdays after a major update. i will give a VERY slight leway on getting the cartel coins figured out. might be busy sorting things out.

i also bought some coins and got email telling me i did and looking under my account it also says i bought them. i really dont know what is so hard about them showing up on my ingame account. but it seems that is an issue.

Valethar
11.19.2012 , 09:27 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Kogac View Post
So many posts like this popping up and still have yet to see a response from BW......
Notice the total lack of any activity on the Dev Tracker?

The lights may be on, but no one seems to be home. Makes you wonder if EA chained the doors shut over the weekend after BioWare dropped the ball on the Cartel launch.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

deongrein
11.19.2012 , 10:33 PM | #10
I have the same issue.