Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error Code: 16

11.18.2012 , 04:16 PM | #1
I can't play a certain character on my account, upon hitting the play button, a window appears that says "To continue playing this character, you must validate an email address for your account. You may validate your email account by visiting" Clicked the link, immediately the page says my account is fine. It should be because this account has been active for over a year. Anyone else have the problem?

The character is Hellowthar on The Harbinger

11.18.2012 , 09:38 PM | #2
me too...sigh.

11.19.2012 , 12:55 PM | #3
and me too =/

11.19.2012 , 03:39 PM | #4
I still can't log in, I believe it has to do with it being that my character is above level 15, which was the old level cap for f2p. Maybe if I created a new account to play on it would bump the level cap up to 50? I don't know, but I'd like an answer soon as I've tried 4 different ways of contacting Bioware and have recieved no answer.

11.19.2012 , 09:49 PM | #5
I'm getting this error on 2 of my characters upon hitting level 16 also, as soon as I log out after hitting level 16 I can't log back in on those characters and it says I need to validate an e-mail address.

11.20.2012 , 08:59 AM | #6
Any1 found the solution for this? (Error code: 16)
I have got the same problem, can't loging with my lvl 16 charater. It's sayz I need to validate my email. I followed the link and there is nothing to validate. I created this account way back in beta and was valitated long ago.

Edit: Found a solution, change the email address to a new one, wait for the confirmation email, follow the link and login with your new email address. That should do it.