Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Accidentally Deleted

MediumD
11.19.2012 , 06:07 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by GalacticKegger View Post
There's an idea.
Put in a recycle bin that lets people undelete characters. That'd eliminate most of these requests. It's sort of a "lock-your-keys-in-the-car" thing where you immediately know you've made a mistake.

Jdezo
11.19.2012 , 06:16 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by MediumD View Post
Put in a recycle bin that lets people undelete characters. That'd eliminate most of these requests. It's sort of a "lock-your-keys-in-the-car" thing where you immediately know you've made a mistake.
there ya go :-)

Jdezo
11.20.2012 , 07:02 PM | #23
finally got a response...an email telling me to call them /sigh wish had known i had to from the beginning

Eillack
11.20.2012 , 07:09 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Jdezo View Post
/sigh...been that already :-( i want my toon back...i will triple check for now on before i delete a toon lol
Well considering that F2P launch is a very busy time for CS and Thanksgiving about to hit...
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Macheath
11.20.2012 , 07:13 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by MediumD View Post
I like it. Make it a 24 hour window to go back on the delete (that way there aren't a lot of player names saved in the "recycle bin", and they don't stay there very long.)

-Macheath.
Remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

Jdezo
11.21.2012 , 05:47 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Well considering that F2P launch is a very busy time for CS and Thanksgiving about to hit...
yeah i know...was kinda hoping theyd have it done by thanksgiving so i could play it :-( apparently they having issues with character restore so taking longer...oh well as long as they can do it ill be happy

Jdezo
11.25.2012 , 01:33 PM | #27
:'( been 8 days now

RobbyBlazeheart
11.25.2012 , 02:24 PM | #28
:'( been 8 days now
Give them a call they have some friendly CSRs and have your in game ticket number handy ask them what's up.

Jdezo
11.25.2012 , 02:42 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by RobbyBlazeheart View Post
Give them a call they have some friendly CSRs and have your in game ticket number handy ask them what's up.
tried was on hold for 2hrs before getting disconnected /sigh

Andryah
11.25.2012 , 03:34 PM | #30
tried was on hold for 2hrs before getting disconnected /sigh
Accidentally deleting a level 50 character right at launch of F2P, a new content patch, AND close to a major US holiday = bad timing on your part.

They will get to you.... but they need to wade through hundreds of thousands of other tickets, and some of those tickets will be frivolous (like "why can't I dye my armor") but they still have to process them first-in_first-out. Same for live support via phone... less issues, but live support is a slower process.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.