Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hk-51

happysister
11.22.2012 , 10:59 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Karzgan View Post
i need your guys help,i have looked thru the forum but cant find the info what the name of the npc that gives you the quest to get the hk? i got one from the npc on south side of fleet with the different alien races but all it did was send me to section x and i completed it,but during the quest it dont mention anything about the hk just basicly said that dread masters revolted.so am lost on how to start on finding the parts etc.
it's the droid that gives you a quest near where the shuttle on Section X is. at least that's where it is Republic side. if you grabbed all your quests there, you should have got it. it takes you to a heroic area.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic

Karzgan
11.22.2012 , 11:02 PM | #12
ah ok think i got that one from the droid but waiting on my gf to log on ,we was waiting to do the heriocs after we turn in the other quests from section x.so thank you now i know the direction to head to.thank you very much

donnjon
11.23.2012 , 10:51 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by MishraArtificer View Post
Frankly, I'm just going to do the quest line on each character, to save money and CCs. I can get it done when I'm doing my dailies.
Personaly you couldn't pay me enough to go though locateing the parts again. The area to search was to gen., small search area, and no direction indicator when you finally did get close. One person on their own would spend forever looking for a peice. I came in on the tail end and was doing lucky if 1 or 2 other were there to help find it. Still took way to long to find.