Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hk-51

SebastiaanZ
11.18.2012 , 01:15 PM | #1
Okay two questions actually:
1. When I complete the HK51 quest line, do I unlock it for all characters so that I can use it? I heard you can also purchase it, but I though being a subscriber this didn't matter.
2. How come I do not immediately get the mail from other guild members after they send it?
The Skygardia Legacy LVL 50
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

Indignatron
11.18.2012 , 01:45 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by SebastiaanZ View Post
1. When I complete the HK51 quest line, do I unlock it for all characters so that I can use it? I heard you can also purchase it, but I though being a subscriber this didn't matter.
2. How come I do not immediately get the mail from other guild members after they send it?
1. No, you do not automatically obtain it on all of your alts. What you do obtain is the option to purchase it for an alt for 1 million credits or 350 Cartel Coins and it is a Character Specific unlock, so it would need to be done for each character individually.

2. The speed mail feature as far I'm aware is only for characters within your own Legacy, all other mail has a delay on arrival.
The Shadowlands

Ulýsses | Tyrfing | Herocomplex | Tahnia | Anaiah | Elýse
Angantyr | Kavarin | Cilas | Cairine | Indignatus | Eizek

ShadowNessej
11.18.2012 , 01:45 PM | #3
For number 1, the unlock the ability to BUY HK for lower level characters. in the character perks menu under legacy on an alt you can buy HK for either 360CC (might be a bit off) or 1 million credits.

Not sure why for 2 though
Kaanth
Clan Epsis
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din

SebastiaanZ
11.18.2012 , 03:54 PM | #4
I should have been more specific, I know about it costing either a million credits (which is redicilously high in my opinion, the CC cost however compensates that). I should have asked what CC unlock should I buy then?
The Skygardia Legacy LVL 50
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

Blockk
11.18.2012 , 06:49 PM | #5
I should have been more specific, I know about it costing either a million credits (which is redicilously high in my opinion, the CC cost however compensates that). I should have asked what CC unlock should I buy then?
each to their own

I thought a Mil was a bargin

MishraArtificer
11.18.2012 , 09:22 PM | #6
Frankly, I'm just going to do the quest line on each character, to save money and CCs. I can get it done when I'm doing my dailies.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

happysister
11.18.2012 , 09:38 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Blockk View Post
each to their own

I thought a Mil was a bargin
for an end game companion? heck yeah. 1 mil is easy to make anyways.
Lorhin - SS/DF Gunslinger
Sashel - Sawbones Scoundrel
<Fortitude>

Arkerus
11.18.2012 , 09:47 PM | #8
Once you unlock it,you can log into your other characters and buy HK with a million credits or cartel points. It's under your legacy perks.

I think there is an hour delay for security purposes, gold selling, something like that.
Hooning in the rex : http://youtu.be/xtXUM6yPMCY

Lowarro
11.19.2012 , 12:29 AM | #9
A word of warning if you buy HK for a lower level alt: He comes with level 50 gear which does nothing (no armor no stats) when he is under 50, so get level appropriate gear for him if you want to use him before 50.
Companion Master My Referral Code
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
I think that you have beaten the game . Congrats, that is crazy!

-eric

Karzgan
11.22.2012 , 10:34 PM | #10
i need your guys help,i have looked thru the forum but cant find the info what the name of the npc that gives you the quest to get the hk? i got one from the npc on south side of fleet with the different alien races but all it did was send me to section x and i completed it,but during the quest it dont mention anything about the hk just basicly said that dread masters revolted.so am lost on how to start on finding the parts etc.