Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Outlaw's Den + HK-51 quest = Open PvP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Outlaw's Den + HK-51 quest = Open PvP

denpic
11.18.2012 , 04:13 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Daxy View Post
as it should be (at least until everyone gets their hk parts)

i kinda wish they made outlaws den a free for all where one can attack anyone - even one's own faction
It is you just can't attack guild members or players in you group

Himeji_Endless
11.18.2012 , 04:14 PM | #22
Even w/o watching the video, the bottom line is that this is a PVP server and Outlaw's Den is the most open world pvp site and even comes w/ a warning. Please dont cry about pvp (ganking or not) on a pvp server in the holiest of holy pvp sites *sheesh* ... so many people want things easy.

Pay some 50s to come w/ you for protection, make groups etc. - put a little effort into it instead of crying when things get tough ... come back later when they aren't on ... etc.

M÷urnblade - Assassin <Lvl 55>
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bastion (from Ajunta Pall)

CommanderKeeva
11.18.2012 , 05:10 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Rendolphe View Post
Funny to see your reaction guys.

A group of 3 prevent the HK-51 quest from a lot of folks. I understand your points, OMG they ganked 1 guy with 3. 1 VS 3 omg !!!!!

You need to be arrogant to create some Open PvP in this game. This is a PvP server guys so I'm expecting some resistance and folks get organised once they get killed and we block their way to the vendor. We see the empire try to group up and they push us few time.

For those who claim this video is only 3 vs 1 you should look more at this specific time down there before you BS and trashtalk:

@ 2:23 (3 vs 3)
@ 2:55 (3 vs 3)
@ 3:46 (5 Imps look at us destroying them 1 by 1)
@ 4:25 (Look how many kill in a row, if they get organised they can offer resistance)
@ 5:23 (3 vs 3 and once 3 vs 4)
@ 6:32 (3 vs 6)
@ 7:07 (They start to regroup, we cut the reinforcement before we strike them again)
@ 7:20 (3 vs 6 We wipe)
@ 8:09 (3 vs 4)
@ 8:40 (3 vs 5 and once 3 vs 6)
@ 9:54 (3 vs 4)
@ 11:05 (Nice duel spectator)
@ 12:30 (3 vs 3)

I get good experience on Open PvP in this game and as I said you need some arrogance and some resilience from your opponent and then you can see Big event PvP like THIS :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVpAy4DtaU4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y64ZBYNVKLU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD3mh-ZWNrw (Part 1 of 4) 40 min Open PvP on Belsavis on world boss

Only few exemple I had the chance to record.

I understand your frustration that you can't completed your quest, but think that we are trying to create some Open PvP by blocking the way MASSIVELY with 3 guys.
As long as you keep killing them one by one it's still 3v1. It doesn't matter if there are hundred people in there, if you can kill one before the next gets there, it's still 3v1 and 3v1 is still not a fair fight.
BEING A GOOD SOLDIER COMES DOWN TO ONE THING, ONE SINGLE QUESTION:
WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO SACRIFICE?

TheronFett
11.18.2012 , 06:17 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by CommanderKeeva View Post
..it's still 3v1 and 3v1 is still not a fair fight.
You're probably on of those derps who 1vs1 off in the corner in warzones, aren't ya?

There's no such thing as a fair fight. Outnumbering the enemy and using focus fire are the best PvP tactics in this game.

Zunayson
11.18.2012 , 06:27 PM | #25
Because I'm a nice person, I only roflraped the lolPvErs AFTER they got their part. Then if they returned they'll get hell
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao
Next time you hear about someone getting raped ask them if it was like PvP in an MMO.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

DarkSaberMaster
11.18.2012 , 08:21 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Muramxx View Post
Ah good old PVP servers. People get bored so they decide to make the game crappy for everyone around them. Way to be a bad *** killing people just trying to do a quest 1v3, Then you actually post a video of it... Bravo. Things like this are why PVP servers get a bad rep, a handful of tards... err turds...
Ummmm. I guess you missed the entire point of Outlaw's Den and the vendor being there, huh? I guess you thought they put it there so people can stand around the campfire toasting marshmallows, singing He's Got the Whole World in His Hands?
Daegeo: (Balance Shadow)
D'aege: (Engineering Sniper)
The Harbinger "Rangers Lead the Way"
Referral link for free stuff

Praiden
11.18.2012 , 09:36 PM | #27
i salute you sir you are doing what open world pvp is ganking and killing the unsuspecting and weak for you own ain which is what open world pvp is. keep on doing it if your really mad about it get a bigger group pretty sure they can win 10 v3
RUN FROM THE GLOWSTICKS
SWG Lowca
SWTOR Prophecy of the Five - Myirk 50 Happy Feet

Rincewend
11.18.2012 , 09:38 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkSaberMaster View Post
Ummmm. I guess you missed the entire point of Outlaw's Den and the vendor being there, huh? I guess you thought they put it there so people can stand around the campfire toasting marshmallows, singing He's Got the Whole World in His Hands?
People have been in general chat complaining about this on ShadowLands. Look the part is in a open world PVP location. It does not matter that you are on a PVE server this location as teh warning tells you as you enter is open world. If you don't want to get killed get a group and go in together. Spamming General chat that you are reporting the world because you got killed in a open world PVP location is not only pointless they put the part there for a reason, same as back durning the first event and they put a WB there that everyone needed.

I see no difference in killing one lone guy there from killing a guy in huttball that is away from his team.

fungihoujo
11.18.2012 , 10:01 PM | #29
Real pvp is grouping up against pve baddies and destroying them without effort.

All you bad pvpers can go back to your evenly matched, relatively evenly geared warzones- real men only beat up weak little wimps.

Boyana
11.18.2012 , 10:50 PM | #30
There is a lot of PvP in the new area on Belsavis...at least on my server ! I love it!!!!