Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

monthly coins not received.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
monthly coins not received.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

stephenalandavie
11.17.2012 , 09:34 PM | #1
Hello My cartel coins havent updated with my sub like they supposed to and the game isnt letting me use emote saying i need to sub even though i have resubbed automatically???

stephenalandavie
11.18.2012 , 01:35 PM | #2
So i have figured out the emotes have to be unlocked through the market. But still doesn't explain the coins and not a word yet on my ticket or here from BW

stephenalandavie
11.19.2012 , 12:59 AM | #3
3rd comment now truly this is terrible for customer service relations

Bronholz
11.19.2012 , 01:05 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings stephenalandavie,

Thanks for contacting us.

As you have experienced there is an extended wait time in our ticket responses, this is due to an influx of tickets. We are working to get them cleared and an agent will be in contact with you as soon as they have investigated your case.

We apologise for the inconvenience, thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

grombrinda
11.19.2012 , 01:21 AM | #5
Same here..I was billed on the 16th ( have my receipt in my email ) and i still haven't be awarded my coins. I sent a ticket in and it came back saying to call costumer service.

Why is that?? We need answers please.
We didn't start the Star Wars,They were already fightin' em,since George was writing them!!

theblaznee
11.19.2012 , 01:57 AM | #6
Hm, no need for me to create a ticket then..

Same deal here.. Repaid sub on the 16th, still no CC's on my account..
Don't mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance or my kindness for weakness!

Fight hard, die well!

ZIMMOZMAN
11.19.2012 , 02:05 AM | #7
i was billed on the 18th and i got the 500 but not the extra 100 for the security key made a forum post seems to be deleted
I FEEL A DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE

XyonicS
11.19.2012 , 03:18 AM | #8
Yes an answer would be nice.
I have also been waiting since my fee for the month was paid and it's now over 48 hours (like more than a day over) and I still don't have my coins.

I just hope there has been some stupid glitch and it will all get sorted, without having to beg to get what they promised.

stephenalandavie
11.19.2012 , 07:45 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
Greetings stephenalandavie,

Thanks for contacting us.

As you have experienced there is an extended wait time in our ticket responses, this is due to an influx of tickets. We are working to get them cleared and an agent will be in contact with you as soon as they have investigated your case.

We apologise for the inconvenience, thanks for your patience.
Greetings bronholz,

As you can see from the other posts this isn't just an issue with my account it has happened elsewhere.

This needs sorting asap because what is the point in subscribing if we don't receive the part of the benefits which a sub brings??.

At the end of the day we are customers using your product it is up to you as a company to deliver on that product.

stephenalandavie
11.19.2012 , 03:27 PM | #10
So heres the kicker.

I purchased 1040 earlier and they were immediately put into my cartel account, yet not once have i received my 500.