Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cybertech grenades Ruining Warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Cybertech grenades Ruining Warzones

gofortheko
11.19.2012 , 04:15 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Master_Nate View Post
Everything ruins PvP it seems Let's grab twigs and chase each other around with smiles, that sounds like fun right?
Love the over extreme exaggeration, if youre so pro, you can win without them.
Weapon-of War
Powertech - Vanguard - Sorcerer - Sage - Mercenary - Commando - Marauder - Sentinel - Juggernaut - Guardian - Assassin - Shadow - Operative -Scoundrel - Sniper - Gunslinger
Guild: Ghost Infantry Server: The Harbinger

Master_Nate
11.19.2012 , 04:22 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by gofortheko View Post
I dont mind nades, IF the allow me to use adrenals in pvp again. More CC in this game is retarded, straight up, and having an aoe grenade that stuns for 4 seconds is even more so. All you "pro" players who claim that grenades are part of strategy, cant you just win without it? If the answer is YES then we should do away with them.
Can win without them for sure, that was never the point.

I also agree that they should allow the adrenals back in since the nades are still allowed to be used. It really should be all or nothing but since it's not I would not hate to see them take out the grenades. They should just take out stims then by this logic as well. They could also dismiss the ability to add augments into your gear since this is craft-able stuff we are talking about and only 3 crew skills can make augment kits, let alone augments in general, right?

However, they are still in the game and to complain about them in the manner of the OP doesn't warrant a credible response. My question would be why they are still allowed, along with all the other craft-able items, and adrenals are not? Rather than take this out of the game and take that out of the game.

Discussions on PvP mechanics are impossible to have with most that post in these forums anyways as they'd rather cry nerf rather than being rational. I am far from Pro, just not a crybaby.
IMPERIAL AGENT
Nodo/Yonder
Lobsters go PEENCH PEENCH
Prophecy of the Five

Antipodes
11.19.2012 , 04:47 PM | #63
Cybertech grenades in Warzones should just do damage or apply a damage reduction.

Keep the profession useful, but change it in a way that lessens the amount of CC.

Master_Nate
11.19.2012 , 04:50 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Antipodes View Post
Cybertech grenades in Warzones should just do damage or apply a damage reduction.

Keep the profession useful, but change it in a way that lessens the amount of CC.
Nice, a logical approach with an idea from a member of PvP. Be careful though, you are about to blow most people's mind and/or get flamed by people who throw terms like "pro" or "baddies" around.
IMPERIAL AGENT
Nodo/Yonder
Lobsters go PEENCH PEENCH
Prophecy of the Five

Smashbrother
11.19.2012 , 08:26 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Antipodes View Post

They nerfed CT grenades back around launch time because stealth classes were using them in accordance with their burst damage to quickly kill people. Your idea would just create a different kind of whine from people.

There's no solution that will stop the whine, so I say keep the nades as is.

KiranK
11.19.2012 , 09:37 PM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by FourTwent View Post
I rest my case
I rest MY case... on the fact that you neither read nor comprehend.
There's no QQing in baseball.

FourTwent
11.19.2012 , 11:48 PM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by KiranK View Post
I rest MY case... on the fact that you neither read nor comprehend.
please, lemme hear some more about 'we dont want no stuns' from the pvp hillbilly

LenrocNewDawn
11.20.2012 , 02:47 AM | #68
No they don't. You are just spiteful cause you have to buy them in order to use them. Check the market they are dirt cheap.
“Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.”

HunaHelsdottir
11.20.2012 , 06:52 AM | #69
Could someone help a pathetic cybertecher out? Which of these grenades is so cool in PVP? The freeze grenade is just a root, not a mez. Are people talking about the stuns? The Seismic? The Neuroshock?

Jmenks
11.20.2012 , 07:21 AM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by HunaHelsdottir View Post
Could someone help a pathetic cybertecher out? Which of these grenades is so cool in PVP? The freeze grenade is just a root, not a mez. Are people talking about the stuns? The Seismic? The Neuroshock?
Seismic
Xekshek
Saber of Exar Kun
http://www.twitch.tv/xekshek