Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Cybertech grenades Ruining Warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Cybertech grenades Ruining Warzones

OpeningToEndgame's Avatar


OpeningToEndgame
11.18.2012 , 04:27 AM | #21
Don't you HAVE to be Cybertech to use them though?! It says so on the item. Requires Cybertech 400.

DarkSaberMaster's Avatar


DarkSaberMaster
11.18.2012 , 05:31 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by OpeningToEndgame View Post
Don't you HAVE to be Cybertech to use them though?! It says so on the item. Requires Cybertech 400.
Only for the purple ones. The rest can be used by anybody. I sell them in stacks of 10 all the time.
Daegeo: (Balance Shadow)
D'aege: (Engineering Sniper)
The Harbinger "Rangers Lead the Way"
Referral link for free stuff

Zunayson's Avatar


Zunayson
11.18.2012 , 08:57 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Royox View Post
Lol no fking idea.

Still is not fair the fact that you can use "external" weapons/skills to use on WZ's. It's a "pay to win PVP" xD
It's also a grind to win,
It's also a pay money to augment to win
It's also pay money for stims to win

No, but thats all okay. Your point is invalid, else you must also add the three above aforementioned points in your QQ post.

Quote:
That argument didn't stop them from removing adrenals.
You're right. They removed adrenals because they wanted to raise the TTK and decrease burst damage. It wasn't a *only a few people have it, so it's unbalanced*, it's that *everyone had them, and they were op*. It's like giving everyone a one-hit KO move every three minutes; Sure, everyone has it, but it's still way unbalanced.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

Scotland's Avatar


Scotland
11.18.2012 , 09:15 AM | #24
I enjoy putting sludge grenades on ball carriers, or a cryo on a marauder.

Such win.

Scotland's Avatar


Scotland
11.18.2012 , 09:16 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by OpeningToEndgame View Post
Don't you HAVE to be Cybertech to use them though?! It says so on the item. Requires Cybertech 400.
only the reusable ones.

Scotland's Avatar


Scotland
11.18.2012 , 09:17 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by vimm View Post
Welcome to MMO's.
nahu.

foxmob's Avatar


foxmob
11.18.2012 , 09:32 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Meepbot View Post
When I asked why a tank VG once ran through a fire in huttball without losing very much health, about 15%, he said an adrenal + reactive shield would stop it.....last I checked cybertech grenades didnt let you live through fires
my commando and vg have always been able to run through fires sans adrenals. I just popped reactive shield + adrenaline rush. most teams are smart enough to stun a person at the point, however. anyway, I was getting through with 50-70% health. in any case, there's plenty of dps in wz's. we don't need to bring back adrenals and/or on use relics. however, it's bs that biochems can't craft a reuseable top of the line stim. it's not a competitive advantage, but gimme a break. it's part of the design of the game. armorers get free aug slots and the abil to create aug kits, cybers get reusable grenades, biochems get...outdated reusuable stims.
Krackerjäck VG | Krackerjak PT | Krackcommando | Deinon Merc | other stuff on Jedi Covenant.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

Jmenks's Avatar


Jmenks
11.18.2012 , 09:36 AM | #28
No, people with 0 PvP gear/Expertise entering WZs is ruining them.
Xekshek
Saber of Exar Kun
http://www.twitch.tv/xekshek

Raventn's Avatar


Raventn
11.18.2012 , 09:37 AM | #29
Cybertech grenades Ruining Warzones erm no!

then biochem should ruining to?

Let say this Grenade has 2 3min CD.
Stims rakata or w/e is also reusable and very good buff basic whole wz fight.

I found this grenade worth have as powertect beacuse ihave very low on CCs so giveing me 1 extra dosent hurt at all.
even i would prefer Stims.

Siorac's Avatar


Siorac
11.18.2012 , 09:37 AM | #30
They're not unfair at all as you can buy them yourself.

However, they make PvP even more annoying. There are zillions of stuns and mezzes available to all classes, the last thing PvP needs is more ways to take away one's control of their own character.