Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Marauders or Assassins!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Marauders or Assassins!

BoDiE
11.19.2012 , 09:42 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post
Your signature is pretty correct just cry babies like your self tearing up about nerfing classes golden lmao
Thanks for being a fan Mara nab.
epicfail
Nothing ever good comes from gaming forums.

dscount
11.19.2012 , 10:49 AM | #22
NERF them BOTH! - Dang button mashing hacks and sneaky back stabbing bad guys. Oh wait they are Sith...

- Signed by a SORC/SAGE class PVP'r
WTB Legacy wide Datacron unlock
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

I'm not asking for much.... maybe some Cake too...

TheronFett
11.19.2012 , 12:01 PM | #23
I've said it from day one: Assassin/Shadow is the most PvP viable class in the game, in particular, the DPS/Tank hybrid spec. They have good damage output, good utility and CC, and the best PvP defense.

cycao
11.19.2012 , 12:03 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by TheronFett View Post
I've said it from day one: Assassin/Shadow is the most PvP viable class in the game, in particular, the DPS/Tank hybrid spec. They have good damage output, good utility and CC, and the best PvP defense.
Yeah even with the changes to Deception, any darkness hybrid is still the only viable spec for rated because of the utility and damage output.

Didy_Kush
11.19.2012 , 08:36 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by BoDiE View Post
Thanks for being a fan Mara nab.
Shame I don't play a mara scrub lmao your just a bad who still can't work out how to kill them.

TrumpetNut
11.22.2012 , 08:13 PM | #26
Ok now my last question... Carnage Marauder or MArksmanship Sniper? Sniper for me does faster dmg and looks cool but against a good (skilled) melee class It is really tough, Mara is easy as heck for both XD

EDIT: ah screw sniper sin is amazingly fun

Chlomamf
11.22.2012 , 08:25 PM | #27
I made 2 alts, a Marauder and a Sin, and I play my Sin waaaaaay more than my Marauder. Sin does great damage if you spam maul. Yesterday I took half a guys life off with 2-3 mauls. 1-49 Brackets ofcourse.

Plus the Sin is the ultimate troll of SWTOR. I'd recommend watching the SWTOR Troll Diaries on YouTube in order to use the Sin to its full capabilities.

TrumpetNut
12.01.2012 , 12:05 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post
Shame I don't play a mara scrub lmao your just a bad who still can't work out how to kill them.
To kill a Mara I will stun them, Stab, stab, stab they recover start pounding me then I use escape into stealth and come in finish the off. Easy. As a tank, Activate your cooldowns (defensive) slowly throughout the fight and use heavy hitting attacks. As ranged, Shoot, Shoot, Shoot, Knockback ,shoot ,shoot,shoot,next knockback, KILL.(What? it works..