Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK-51 customization

Shlumper
11.17.2012 , 12:17 PM | #1
While HK-51 isn't common yet, the fact that he is available to every class means he is eventually going to be everywhere in fleet.

I'd love to see various customizations for him (at the very least recoloring) at the various vendors. It would also be a good opportunity to throw a bone to CE owners be reserving the traditional HK-47 appearance for the CE vendor.

Darth_Victus
11.17.2012 , 06:15 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Shlumper View Post
While HK-51 isn't common yet, the fact that he is available to every class means he is eventually going to be everywhere in fleet.

I'd love to see various customizations for him (at the very least recoloring) at the various vendors. It would also be a good opportunity to throw a bone to CE owners be reserving the traditional HK-47 appearance for the CE vendor.
I agree.

I was hoping with the release of HK-51 there would be at least 1 or 2 droid customization packs we could get. It would be great to see different customization, and for those that paid a little extra; a rare HK-47 kit on the CE vendor seeing as they have not added anything (except a pet) to that vendor since launch.

Sadly, it seems that the CE vendor is being shafted and all the good stuff is going to the Cartel Market.

VesperFrost
11.18.2012 , 03:33 PM | #3
Heck, I'm still waiting for customizations for SCORPIO.
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." - Jules de Gaultier

"If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things." - Rene Descartes

Thargrim
11.18.2012 , 10:44 PM | #4
Yep, I wanna see a couple customizations added for HK...including a rust colored one, and another silver one with different/sleeker head and chest components.

Harrison_Solo
11.23.2012 , 10:52 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Victus View Post
I agree.

I was hoping with the release of HK-51 there would be at least 1 or 2 droid customization packs we could get. It would be great to see different customization, and for those that paid a little extra; a rare HK-47 kit on the CE vendor seeing as they have not added anything (except a pet) to that vendor since launch.

Sadly, it seems that the CE vendor is being shafted and all the good stuff is going to the Cartel Market.
The only objection I have to that is that if they are going to be updating the CE vendor significantly they need to make a CE or DCE(Digital Collector's Edition) upgrade available to those who couldn't afford CE in the past. I paid $80 for DDE at launch and wanted the CE so bad but I still can't afford it but maybe an upgrade that that would enable the vendor and mouse droid could be feasible. $10-$15 for DDE/upgrade pack owners and $15-$20 for SE owners(includes upgrade pack.) To continually update items on a vendor that is decreasingly available is not a smart move on their part though because the CE subs floating around out there are probably slowly dwindling and that makes their hard development work reach a smaller and smaller target audience.
Corellia's Craftiest is now recruiting!
corelliascraftiest.enjin.com

thegreebler
11.26.2012 , 04:59 AM | #6
Yes I dont see why not an option to buy in to the CE club is unreasonable.

I am an origional CE. Let me tell you; you arent really missing much. Yes Darth Malgus is still in the box. Many of the CE people went and opened and all that.

But again, with the price we paid for CE... I kinda wish I had just got deluxe- the benefit wasnt really worth $80 from an in game item standpoint. It was alll the other things that make it worth. And bragging rights i guess
For everything we do, we are greebling.
For everything that is, that is the grobble.
Everything not at peace, is ungreebly.
When there is no greebling, that is the true grobble.

Harrison_Solo
11.26.2012 , 11:18 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by thegreebler View Post
Yes I dont see why not an option to buy in to the CE club is unreasonable.

I am an origional CE. Let me tell you; you arent really missing much. Yes Darth Malgus is still in the box. Many of the CE people went and opened and all that.

But again, with the price we paid for CE... I kinda wish I had just got deluxe- the benefit wasnt really worth $80 from an in game item standpoint. It was alll the other things that make it worth. And bragging rights i guess
Exactly. I don't care about the goody pack that came with the box. I don't need all the extra toys. I just care about the shop and the pet mouse droid. That vendor has the coolest customizations for Jorgan and Qyzen Fess and some other niceties I wouldn't mind dropping another $10 to access them.

Quote: Originally Posted by Thargrim View Post
Yep, I wanna see a couple customizations added for HK...including a rust colored one, and another silver one with different/sleeker head and chest components.
I would also like to see this silver model. Something along the design of the Cylon Guardians from Battlestar Galactica I'm thinking.
Corellia's Craftiest is now recruiting!
corelliascraftiest.enjin.com

Anysao
11.26.2012 , 04:14 PM | #8
They said they planned on releasing the kits for HK (along with some for C2 and 2V), but they said the method to optain him remains a mystery.

Maybe they're in game, but just rare to find. And they did show an orange HK-47 model custom kit.
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

ZirusZero
11.26.2012 , 04:58 PM | #9
I would love a customization of HK looking like his 47 predecessor model.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

orpheus
11.26.2012 , 07:45 PM | #10
put them on the cartel market IMO