Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WTS Overlords Command Throne

Obirayy
11.18.2012 , 03:19 PM | #11
they are selling for 9mil now, maybe they will just decrease depending on if people keep getting them from cartel packs

FrogSkin
11.18.2012 , 09:00 PM | #12
What makes me laugh, is I have never had more than 500k at once since I started this game.

I played from launch until GW2 came out and just came back.

I can't imagine owning 10mill in credits. I have 2500 cartel coins, I might gamble them away on cartel boxes and sell the **** it produces on the GTN. Maybe Ill crack the mill mark. LOL

Good luck selling your throne, pixel candy is like crack to some people :-)

denpic
11.20.2012 , 04:42 PM | #13
I have it will sell for 2 mil i will put it up on the gtn tonight

Edit sold

Obirayy
11.20.2012 , 04:48 PM | #14
Nice eol, I would buy it buy I'm sitting on a white war hero crystal at the moment. If it sells soon then I'm definitely on that

Druidregalia
11.20.2012 , 05:20 PM | #15
wow, 10 million. I would never ever spend that money. In the interest of making anyone who still wants one jealous, I will say I got mine in my first of 2 crime lord's packs(only had enough coins for 2). I might have sold it had I known what it was worth(and when I say what it's worth I mean in the capitalistic sense that the value of an item tangible or otherwise is determined by what people will pay for it) But I have no regrets. After all what is the point of in game currency if not to buy cool **** like the overlord's command throne(and massive repair bills after taking it from a Op boss or 3). In fact the only cartel items I've spent creds on was the sniper rifle and the rendil nightshade(both for my level 28 sniper that I might never play on again lol) B/w those 2 items I only spent 114k.

Slightrider
11.22.2012 , 10:23 AM | #16
I haven't decided to keep or sell mine. Is it anything more than a fancy way to get around?
ɹǝʌo ǝɯ dılɟ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟI

Obirayy
11.22.2012 , 04:57 PM | #17
Nope. I would definitely put it up on the GTN now cause prices are dropping. Even if you did want it, I would sell this one and buy another one cheaper in a month or so
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>