Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

bastion is offline bro

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

monkgryphon
11.16.2012 , 11:14 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by finnen View Post
i lost around a hour of progress and a bunch of epic mounts from cartel packs i just got and never got my coins back along with loosing a bunch of progress on the hk 51 quest just needed 3 more parts
Yikes... I would be livid about that. I hope you get refunded.

Kadin
11.16.2012 , 11:17 PM | #22
Yeah it seemed like it was more around 1.5-2hrs of a rollback. Right now on my quest log I have to go turn in the parts for HK yet I had him unlocked and purchased an unlock via 350 CC for an alt. I had been on my alt for quite a while too so it was a decent length rollback.

RSSethWilliams
11.16.2012 , 11:23 PM | #23
I didn't rollback at all. Everything was the same. Sucks that happened to you guys

AidanLightwalker
11.16.2012 , 11:42 PM | #24
I can confirm a rollback as well. I lost a part of hk on my sentinel and a part on my sith jug. It seems that when it came back online, it was up for an hour or so, then booted almost everyone and when I logged back in, it was like logging in when the server first came back up. About an hour, maybe 2 of a rollback. I started a thread about it.
Even the smallest of light sources can light up the darkness.
Nyren - Combat Sentinel Ewenn - Shield Vanguard
Kyrenn - Scoundrel SawbonesSyrenn - Telekinetics Sage

AidanLightwalker
11.16.2012 , 11:45 PM | #25
Alot of people on fleet are talking about it, so I know its now me, and one guy, uncovered the hk on corusaunt right before the server crashed. We logged back in when it came up, found the part again and then headed to dromma kaus and got that one. After I was kicked from the game, I logged back in and he was too, and there we both where looking at each other complaining about finding the jedi temple part again for the third time tonight lol....
Even the smallest of light sources can light up the darkness.
Nyren - Combat Sentinel Ewenn - Shield Vanguard
Kyrenn - Scoundrel SawbonesSyrenn - Telekinetics Sage

Gomla
11.17.2012 , 06:33 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by monkgryphon View Post
Why post this right after she posts that it is back up?
Because she hadn't replied when I hit the button to type mine out.

Think before posting.....

finnen
11.19.2012 , 03:57 PM | #27
any world on when we get compensation for loosing all our stuff from the rollback