Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel coins issue

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

dzoulias
11.16.2012 , 06:46 PM | #1
Greetings.

Yesterday before F2P hit i had 1000 coins from all the subscription months i had as well as 250 for the purchase of the deluxe edition. There was a prompt that said that if i subscribed i would get extra 1050 (?) coins more. However in my ledger page i see 1250 and in game i see 1500. Meaning i am missing 1050 for the subscription.

Or am i doing something wrong?

Is there an ongoing problem with the coins? I have only the ones "gathered" during the subscription months and not the 1050 for the re-subscription.

Anyone able to offer an explanation?

Thank you in advance.

dzoulias
11.16.2012 , 07:44 PM | #2
Nothing? Noone?

dzoulias
11.17.2012 , 02:31 AM | #3
Hello? Anybody???

Beruthien
11.17.2012 , 02:40 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings dzoulias,

The complimentary Cartel Coins were only provided if you were a subscriber at the launch of Free-to-Play or were a previous subscriber and re-subscribed now. The amount of coins shown in the Ledger are the free coins granted to you and there is no additional bonus to those coins for re-subscribing.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions.

Thanks!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Jeweledleah
11.17.2012 , 03:52 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
Greetings dzoulias,

The complimentary Cartel Coins were only provided if you were a subscriber at the launch of Free-to-Play or were a previous subscriber and re-subscribed now. The amount of coins shown in the Ledger are the free coins granted to you and there is no additional bonus to those coins for re-subscribing.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions.

Thanks!
I believe, you are misunderstanding a question. if I understand OP correctly - they are having the same issue as many of us. according to subscription information - we are supposed to get 500+ coins a month for active subscription once F2P launches. those are not the bonus coins for being a subscriber prior to F2P. those are the coins for subscribing now. for example. I have a 3 month recurring subscription. my credit card was charged on 16th. according to information on subscription selection, I'm supposed to be getting 550 coins per month. I have zero coins awarded for the three months I just paid for.

someone suggested in a different thread on a general forum, that it has to do with ability to cancel credit card payments? please confirm/deny/explain what is going on here?

dzoulias
11.17.2012 , 09:36 AM | #6
Beruthien, meaning no offense, Jeweledleah understood my question correctly.

I am not referring to the coins i automatically got due the months i was previously subscribed.

I am referring to the coins i should GET because i RESUBSCRIBED. These are the coins i think i did not get, but i might be mistaken. Of course a thousand people have the same issue...

Please look at this again.

I am awaiting your response.

Thanks in advance.

I also have a ticket in-game but it is still open.

I am losing precious time due to these misunderstandings, since i cannot plan my purchases.

I will keep bumping it.

dzoulias
11.17.2012 , 07:45 PM | #7
Still here. Still waiting for an official to understand my issue now that i clarified it.

Valethar
11.17.2012 , 07:52 PM | #8
I'm wondering about the 500 coins as well. My account renewed on the 16th, the day after F2P launched, and I did not receive these.

Of course, I'm also short nearly 2,000 coins on my account, based on the current balance and the actual ledger amount. Today is day three since F2P and it's still not fixed. No posts in the Dev tracker at all today. Makes you wonder if they decided to take the weekend off and go play golf or something.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

dzoulias
11.19.2012 , 01:34 AM | #9
Bump until someone notices it

dzoulias
11.20.2012 , 08:51 AM | #10
And WILL continue bumping because similar problems were addressed.

But not mine.