Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

F2P & Future content interview with developer Damion Schubert

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
F2P & Future content interview with developer Damion Schubert

TheSeventhJedi
11.21.2012 , 03:13 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post

8. For those who have access to the VIP/Collectors Edition vendors, will we see any new items added to them in the future or is the focus primarily in the cartel market?

Most of our development effort will focus on keeping the cartel market fresh and full of awesome stuff to purchase. That being said, I definitely have it on my to-do list to revisit these secondary vendors in the future.
This makes me seriously angry. "I know what we said, but you know what? Now that we can charge real life credits for this stuff, we'd much rather do that. To all of those who spend $160 the day it was announced and remained subbed this whole time - we can't wait for you to give us EVEN MORE money!"
Click for free things, please:

http://www.swtor.com/r/GlscnB

(It's a referral link - whether you're a new or returning member,
you'll get all sorts of goodies!)

Melycinya
11.22.2012 , 05:39 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post

19. With the introduction of the Event Equipment Requisition authorization in the Cartel Market, will we see more frequent world events in the future?

We definitely have more events planned Ė we plan to introduce several in the next year. We also plan on bringing some old events back, so players should definitely see the pace of events accelerate considerably over the course of 2013.
"Some old events"...there have only been two, unless there was something they did in beta...so unless he actually meant "events" in the singular, the Rakghoul event should certainly be coming around again!

I AM SO EXCITED. I didn't have the chance to grab an extra rakling to give to a future alt last time around that would be perfect for it. Oh man, I might even be able to get that alt up high enough to grab the red one, too, if we have enough warning (or I start it soon). I am very pleased with this turn of events. 8D
I love turning heads.
My favorite part is the kr-KRAK just before they throw themselves at my feet.

letardian
11.22.2012 , 06:05 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Arkerus View Post
If you make 2 chars per server you can play 1-50 FOR FREE on each character. That's a ridiculous amount of content for zero cost except for your time. Get over it. There needs to be some barriers or there is no reason to spend money.
No. The 2 character limit is account wide. Not server bound.

Bounty_
12.03.2012 , 04:54 AM | #54
All the hate on this game its Crazy. Give them time itís a new team. Let them, get things set up. The game is still in their first year. Wow was worst then this itís first 2 years. There are a few mistakes they made yes. But you have to give them more than a month since the freak to play move, before Screaming youíre done with the game.

I'm personally excited for whatís coming in any form.