Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

False Emperor boss not dropping HK Weapons Protocol

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
False Emperor boss not dropping HK Weapons Protocol

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MrDefault
11.19.2012 , 12:14 AM | #11
Well this is something new. For me it was a bit different. I ran Theoretika, with my marauder and assassin, in solo mode (no party) and after i`ve completed the quest there, i got the weapon protocol and did not need to run FE sm or hm for component.

One day later i did Theoretika on my sniper with 2 other ppl in my guild to get the quest done and, upon completion, i did not get the weapon protocol so i had to run FE sm or hm to get it.
Madness has brought you here to me!
I shall be your undoing!

magecutter
11.19.2012 , 12:49 AM | #12
seems like there is a new and increasingly common bug with the HK quest line, check my post and see if it sounds similar - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=558063

Timias
11.19.2012 , 05:08 AM | #13
Got mine the next day. Ran with a completely different group, and it dropped ... odd ... But still no updates on my tickets in 48 hours ....

StarWarsWoox
11.23.2012 , 01:32 AM | #14
hmmm, i got mine
-(Austin) Woox (50 marauder) @ the Harbinger -

LonghornSith
11.27.2012 , 11:59 AM | #15
same thing is happening to me. glad to see teh people at BW taking such in interest....

zorroazul
12.02.2012 , 11:00 AM | #16
Sadly, I did it on 2 of my toons: shadow and sniper, neither got the HK weapons protocol because HK didn't drop it.

Needles to say, I was quite pissed, indeed.

JIValentine
12.17.2012 , 05:39 PM | #17
Just had this happen to me. I've been waiting to get HK for weeks! I just submitted a ticket, though I doubt they will do a damn thing about it.

Timias
12.17.2012 , 08:05 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by JIValentine View Post
Just had this happen to me. I've been waiting to get HK for weeks! I just submitted a ticket, though I doubt they will do a damn thing about it.
I had to wait 24 hours, and group with a different group of people, then it dropped for me.

zergoth
12.17.2012 , 11:33 PM | #19
Tried the FP today with a Jedi Knight and Smuggler. JK already did this part of the quest a couple of days ago and the smuggler doesn't have the Section X addon. We beat HK47 and went to loot it and instead of me getting it, the JK now has 2 weapons protocol and I have no quest update. I will probably try this again, but this is a bad bug considering this should have worked like other quest items where it tells who has it and who doesn't and awards to the correct person. Ticket submitted, but due what I'm hearing about the CSR backlog I don't expect any update in the near future.

zergoth
12.19.2012 , 09:57 PM | #20
Finally got it to drop. Not sure which difference made the issue. Before I was running it with two friends and used a companion to fill out the fourth slot. Tonight I used group finder and went with completely random people and it was a full four person group.