Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Transfer now that F2P is here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Character Transfer now that F2P is here

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kingspian
12.08.2012 , 05:25 PM | #21
Well I spent my cartel points on my other character, delete it and lost it. Decided not to reroll. Now I have no choice and if swtor doesn't bring up the next character transfer, I might as well just give up the transfer and stick to my other charater I'm rerolling, pay the next month get my cartel and buy the robe I wanted. I'll wait till dec 30, if not reroll delete my character and be done with it.
~ Daniel
Kingspian Level 50

godshands
12.09.2012 , 01:28 AM | #22
Come on EAWare. We have been faithful customers, most of us since beta. Stop ignoring our requests and allow us to transfer.

I have 7 toons on Jung Ma and had to re-roll onto PoT5 so that I could have the PVP experience that was worth while before F2P launched. Now F2P has come and gone with 1.6 releasing on tues and still no word of transfers. Stop screwing us.

CaptainAsa
12.11.2012 , 02:29 AM | #23
I and my wife would like to transfer our toons. we will pay please help us. We pay to pay and will pay to move, Cant wait much longer she is very happy with the game but we want to move together and play together.

vARCHANGELv
12.11.2012 , 05:06 AM | #24
Seriously I have been here since Beta too. I want transfer my characters with all the end game gears to my RP guild server. APAC PVP server is like dead. can't find any ops opportunities..... My characters are like end game gears this is killing the game satisfaction. Reroll out of the question how much time and sweat have we put in out characters to have all those end game gears and they end up sitting in the server doing nothing....
OR DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO START GIVING UP AND TURN TO OTHER GAME JUST BECAUSE OF THE TRANSFER REQUEST FOR LOYAL SUBSCRIBERS.
I THINK ALOT OTHER PLAYERS WANTS TO TO TRANSFERS NOT JUST THOSE WHO POSTED. ALOT OF MY FRIENDS WANTS TO TRANSFER BUT I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO FINDS TIME AND EFFORT TO POST.

AIRCONGO
12.11.2012 , 05:17 AM | #25
You should see the oceanic servers...lol
Last update "we will monitor the oceanic servers after f2p."
Anddddddd nothing.
Gallows / Swolldaddy / Clint Beastwood

rawfox
12.11.2012 , 06:07 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings Aberd,

Game Update 1.5 has been quite a large one and character transfers in any form has not yet become available. As per previous requests for an update on this we, at this point ask you to continue monitoring the website for news as it will be fairly big news when it becomes available and you will not be able to miss it.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic
While we know that charakter transfers are on the table, our demands are not getting lower.
Do you see any way to raise the priority of such a task or does that belong exclusively to the game director ?

Aberd
12.12.2012 , 09:57 PM | #27
With 1.6 we got a new cartel pack, new warzone, heroic space missions and new adaptive gear sets. My thoughts on all this new stuff..

I don't care about a dam bit of it!!!

Because I have toons are two different servers instead of a single server.

I wish Bioware would stop wasting their time on things I don't give a rats *** about.

And if anyone thinks I'm getting fustrated about this, I AM!!
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."

Xoralis
01.01.2013 , 11:47 PM | #28
Bump this S**T cause its just pathetic...EA/BW couldn't organize a f**k in a brothel.

I was told that i got a free move to oceanic so i did and server is EMPTY..GG

I don't care about paying but there is no option, i'm glad your respective marketing and sales departments can't determine that people would pay for this service regardless of being shafted by you guys.

RustyDiodes
04.03.2013 , 06:50 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings Aberd,

Game Update 1.5 has been quite a large one and character transfers in any form has not yet become available. As per previous requests for an update on this we, at this point ask you to continue monitoring the website for news as it will be fairly big news when it becomes available and you will not be able to miss it.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic
We've been monitoring your website for 9 months now, so we're quite good at it. Still, I have to admit, we are all quite tired after staring at a forum for 9 months with no news.

Omenus
04.25.2013 , 01:20 PM | #30
I'm interested in this happening too. I've recently returned, and all my friends are on the West Coast RP server, while my main is on the East Cost RP server. Any update, Bioware?