Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.5 charged burst

Naturalscience
12.09.2012 , 09:15 PM | #12
1.4 changed the sound of Charged Burst and a few other Smuggler abilities...1.6 is now about to hit and we have had no confirmation if this was even an intended change?!?!

Please change the sound back to the way itwas before 1.4...no one at ALL was complaining about this. At the very least please let us know if this was intended or if you plan on changing it back at some point.

There are many sad Smugglers because of this.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=536773

macumba
12.10.2012 , 05:33 AM | #13
I agree and I hope 1.6 will fix this (since it wasn't addresses during 1.4 and not fixed with 1.5 either which is rather depressing)
Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

LanaRyra
12.11.2012 , 05:17 AM | #14
Unfortunately, no fix for this in 1.6 :c shall keep hoping though
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
Estimated 16.7million people dealing with serious mental illness in the US alone each year. Estimated 400,000+ people subscribed to this game.
Guess some overlap was bound to happen eventually

jedip_enguin
12.11.2012 , 03:12 PM | #15
Posting to keep this at the top.
I like big referrals and I cannot lie - http://www.swtor.com/r/Sh6HPh

Quintessent
12.11.2012 , 03:20 PM | #16
I originally wanted my charged burst back to how it was before the patch, then I realized that the change was obviously intended and looked into it further. Instead of now Charged burst sounding the same no matter what blasters your character is using, it Is now uses the sound of the particular model of blaster that is in your main hand as the starting point. This means you can actually change the sound of it by altering the blaster in your main hand.

I have actually found this has made me play around with different orange blasters and swap a few mods out just for looks and sound. I hated it at first then I realized that the original charged burst sounded a little ballistic rather than energy weapon related.

Just my thoughts. I can still understand wanting a change back , but obviously they have thought about it before they did it.

jedip_enguin
12.12.2012 , 02:44 PM | #17
To the top again, still holding out hope of getting a confirmation as to whether BW even consider this a bug or not.
I like big referrals and I cannot lie - http://www.swtor.com/r/Sh6HPh

Blackardin
01.01.2013 , 06:51 PM | #18
I'm really trying hard to find reasons to keep playing. I decided to try the smuggler as I've heard the story line is very cool, but the best thing about them was that Pop, pop, pop when they unloaded. Now? LOL, sounds awful.

I've been here since launch and it appears that they are masters at making the wrong turn. Hell, this was noted, acknowledged back in September. I remember a post stating that they were working on it. Kinda drops my hopes that the level 7 "no-show" space missions are going to be fixed any time soon.

On my last leg here.
May the Schwartz be with you....

Shipwright
01.01.2013 , 09:36 PM | #19
I just got a new blaster for my scoundrel...used it immediately and the sound was better than the new, awful noises that blasters make for smugglers. Not as good as the original sounds but better.

Relogged...and the sound changed to the borked noise we have been stuck with after 1.4!

This is just sickening really.

JackBauerFTW
01.05.2013 , 10:46 AM | #20
+1 on this. Revert back to the old sound please BW!