Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thank you for Sector X

DarthOvertone
11.19.2012 , 05:26 PM | #21
Sector X is good times for OPvP; a variety of terrain for ambushes, strats, LOS, and even some open pockets without heavy mob density. Well done BW. It's been good times out there on my toons. Not really interested in finishing the dailies, just having fun finding fights.
War Hero Alphabolt - Garbage S1 & S2-Champion Van | The Bastion
Conqueror Alphazen - Shadow | Battlemaster Alphabain - Scoundrel | War Hero Alphanoob - PT
Jung Ma | Conqueror Alphabond - Sniper | Conqueror Alphamaul - Marauder | Battlemaster Alphafett - Mercenary
SWTOR 3.0: All Hail Maintenance Mode PvP!!

ibervang
11.19.2012 , 05:36 PM | #22
3 day's now, and im already tired of this area. And 2 times have the elites reset at the same spot. The place where there are 4 doorways, and 1 has to channel, so it opens.
*sigh*

TheBetty
11.19.2012 , 05:41 PM | #23
I didn't engage in PVP, however I did see Pubs and Imps fighting each other a few times whilst I was doing the dailies. I even felt the need to have my pvp gear on whilst I was doing the dailies just in case

It's good to see. Hopefully they do get Ilum fixed at the beginning of next year like they said.

Section X is beautifully designed btw.

To the OP...FOR THE EMPIRE!
If force choking Jawas is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Gelious
11.19.2012 , 07:52 PM | #24
Sector X sucks. I am not talking about quests, only about mobs. Whoever decided to put packs of mobs on every possible road, made a mistake. It doesn't matter, how hard you try not to, you will aggro them. it doesn't matter, what level is your speeder, when 5+ mobs shooting at you, it will go down. And since packs of mobs are everywhere, running on foot from one of them is ueless. Add here a map that is pretty useless when you trying to figure a way to your next mission and you get a very sad picture.

Really Bioware, this zone if for 50 lvl. We do not need experience that badly. So how about clearing a couple of roads?
"No, they will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa, SWTOR
Gelious, Sith Marauder 50 lvl - Red Eclipse;
Xatras, Jedi Guardian 50 lvl - Red Eclipse;

CelCawdro
11.19.2012 , 07:55 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Drudenfusz View Post
I think the zone is pretty boring in itself, but yes PvP currently happens there, so I enjoy that as long as it has that.
How is a zone exciting, in itself?