Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thank you for Sector X

Royox
11.16.2012 , 05:40 AM | #1
Yesterday I had the best time EVER doing quest on Sector X cause we discovered something forgotten........MASSIVE OUTDOOR PVP. Everybody was there....doing their stuff and suddently...IMPERIALS....massive imperials incoming. They destroyed us and what did we do? Surrender? NEVER! We started to create an Ops group and.......FOR THE REPUBLIC!!!!!!!!!

Best night EVER playing this game. Thank you Bioware. You are doing it right. (and it was not laggy at all :__D)

jorill
11.16.2012 , 05:41 AM | #2
I was quite impressed with sector x. Its so much better than the bh area. good job bioware.

Grinstone
11.16.2012 , 05:45 AM | #3
I haven't had a chance to visit Sector X yet.

Tonight! Tonight it shall be mine*!

* Darth Vader smiley brought to you by the lack of an ominous laughter smiley.
If it bleeds it's probably pissed that you shot it.

VanderII
11.16.2012 , 05:46 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Royox View Post
Yesterday I had the best time EVER doing quest on Sector X cause we discovered something forgotten........MASSIVE OUTDOOR PVP. Everybody was there....doing their stuff and suddently...IMPERIALS....massive imperials incoming. They destroyed us and what did we do? Surrender? NEVER! We started to create an Ops group and.......FOR THE REPUBLIC!!!!!!!!!

Best night EVER playing this game. Thank you Bioware. You are doing it right. (and it was not laggy at all :__D)
ohh very good, yesterday I tried a little of the new zone, section X, because I dindn't feel very good. Today i hope I'll fell better, I want to explore section X and knowing my new companion: HK 50
- Neithan Legacy -
- A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities. - J.R.R.T

Drudenfusz
11.16.2012 , 05:49 AM | #5
I think the zone is pretty boring in itself, but yes PvP currently happens there, so I enjoy that as long as it has that.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Lana Everhope - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Shadow Tank on The Red Eclipse
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

Sathid
11.16.2012 , 05:56 AM | #6
Me and and my two buddys that i group with often gave it a go and cleared it,we are all very well geared and there was a few rough places thats for sure,it did give a sense of being unsure and using your teamwork more so than BH imo.

FatEdd
11.16.2012 , 06:01 AM | #7
Now this sounds good

mitrikzoltan
11.16.2012 , 06:15 AM | #8
/signed. It was amazing, I was up all night. Pvp in section X, pvp on hoth, pvp on tatooine, travelling around a lot! It was super fun!

Mossesman
11.16.2012 , 06:18 AM | #9
The new area is really good for PvP...the problem is that it shows that the engine really cant handle more than a few dozen people.

I was with two other people and we went up against a group of 8 or 9 imps (our healer is a suicidal b*st*rd), and we all started to lag really badly. Its a shame really, it kills any hope of decent WPvP for me here.
Eathos - Commando | Norzrik - Guardian
Kezron - Scoundrel | Ashinelle - Shadow

Karkais
11.16.2012 , 06:19 AM | #10
Sounds promising. I haven't yet had chance to try it myself due to my timezone (servers came back online like 1 am my time) but I will definitely check this out.
"What is a Sith? Over time, the beliefs have changed, but one constant has remained. The imposition of one's will on the force, on the environment surrounding one, on the galaxy itself." - Darth Wyyrlok III