Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ashara recruitment

Stormarrow
11.16.2012 , 02:18 AM | #1
Guys has any1 already had such a problem - after recruiting Ashara on Taris she has not 2 lightsabers but 1 (though I definitely saw both of them on cinematic scenes with her during the mission)
So where did the 2nd LS get lost?

P.S. She's now not the "guest" companion anymore and still has 1 lightsaber and doesn't get affection even after lightside choices.

Karkais
11.16.2012 , 02:24 AM | #2
I don't know why she comes with just one, but you can just get a second one yourself and stick it in her offhand. Then Lo! Ashara has two lightsabers.
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

Chaloss
11.16.2012 , 03:36 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Stormarrow View Post
Guys has any1 already had such a problem - after recruiting Ashara on Taris she has not 2 lightsabers but 1 (though I definitely saw both of them on cinematic scenes with her during the mission)
So where did the 2nd LS get lost?

P.S. She's now not the "guest" companion anymore and still has 1 lightsaber and doesn't get affection even after lightside choices.
Wild guess, but would it be on Quesh? That planet is notorius for giving no reputation to any companion beside class quest perhaps. She will start getting rep from Hoth onward.