Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

problem with character slots

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
problem with character slots
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Laurreth
11.17.2012 , 05:18 PM | #91
Wasn't it 12 active slots now? And on that note, why can't people buy character slots, at least up to 4 or so? Those seem to be pretty standard across the genre.

WRT the servers, they appear to at least be performing well enough, had a nice and enjoyable evening on a server showing as full in the list; things got ugly when that had happened before, but now it all seems to be smooth for the people who do get in. All in all the server and systems people seem to have made some successful improvements there.

SveinEternity
11.17.2012 , 05:59 PM | #92
I still can't create any characters...
The Eternity Legacy

Cowboyroofus
11.17.2012 , 06:18 PM | #93
the problem is still there. Can't make any new characters saying that i exceeded the limit even though i only have 1 character

Snonker
11.18.2012 , 09:34 AM | #94
I have the same problem, i only have 1 character but it still says "You must delete 1 character to proceed" or something similar

Thylbanus
11.21.2012 , 01:23 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
There may be some fringe cases, which we will continue to resolve on an ongoing basis. Remember that Preferred and FTP players are allowed 2 characters per account (not server).
Just a comment on a professional level. You might want to reevaluate the use of the term "fringe." While it may be common vernacular around the office, being among the "fringe" has certain negative connotations (i.e. the lunatic fringe). Also, to be among the fringe is to be among the ignored, even with the follow up of reviewing on a case by case basis. This is accentuated by the fact that it takes so long to get a response, compounding the feeling of being an outsider or fringe member. I might suggest "outstanding" cases. I'd rather stand out than be among the fringe.
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

EchoRadius
11.25.2012 , 12:34 AM | #96
My friend found a fix to this issue: For some crazy reason, he had a character on a different REGION server. He deleted that character, went back to the North America servers, and it worked. He's back in action!!!