Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't create character. 0/2 slots used

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Can't create character. 0/2 slots used
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Carcante
11.15.2012 , 08:32 PM | #21
Same for me, erased all of my character, still saying that I need to erase 5 of them :s

GhostOfNavigator
11.15.2012 , 08:38 PM | #22
Have the same problem

Cenozos
11.15.2012 , 08:40 PM | #23
I've got the same issue. Rabble rabble rabble!
╬╬╬╬\

Kyriann
11.15.2012 , 08:53 PM | #24
I may as well add to the complaints! Same issue here! logged in today, happy to finally be able to play for the first time in a few months- got told that I had too many characters, that I needed to delete 11, so I deleted all of the ones needed to get past 11..(didn't even know I had that many chars...) Still says I need to delete 11, AND the chars still show up on the server select screen, even though they aren't there when I select said server...
Sad D: lol

lordmallick
11.15.2012 , 08:59 PM | #25
Same Problem Have Deleted all but my highst lvl character only to be told i still have to delete 12, Doh, I talked a friend into trying the game out with me and now i cant play

Kyriann
11.15.2012 , 09:01 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by lordmallick View Post
Same Problem Have Deleted all but my highst lvl character only to be told i still have to delete 12, Doh, I talked a friend into trying the game out with me and now i cant play
I even deleted both of my level 50s..I figured "well maybe they just mean 2 characters SWTOR wide, not just server wide, and I don't want to play them anymore anyways.."But nope- Still says that I have to delete 11 characters >.>...

JGerhardt
11.15.2012 , 09:06 PM | #27
If i had known this would have happened i would just have kept playing my already made guys, and it wont even let me submit a ticket in game.

dvaniel
11.15.2012 , 09:06 PM | #28
im an old sub and i logged in and it said im only aloud to make 2 charicters so i deleted all but my 26 jedi so i can make a new one with my little bro... well it said i still need to delete 7 charicters to make a new one,i only had 1 guy left in all my servers.. and it was still showing on the server list that i had all my guys in those realms that i deleted..so i deleted my 26 jedi knight...and it said i need to delete 6 more charicters so i thought if i reloaded it that it would fix since i have no charicters.. so i went on and it went back to saying i need to delete 7 charicters to make a new one...and it is still showing that i have 9 charicters in dif realms(all together) is there a fix yet??

dvaniel
11.15.2012 , 09:07 PM | #29
i didnt even get my cartel coins

JGerhardt
11.15.2012 , 09:15 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by dvaniel View Post
i didnt even get my cartel coins
I just checked, and i didnt get the ones it said i would for having the collector and being a past subscriber, i only got the free 100, yet it says i sould have several hundred more...