Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't create character. 0/2 slots used

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Can't create character. 0/2 slots used
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Megadoomer
11.15.2012 , 04:18 PM | #1
I logged back in for the first time for F2P today and since I didn't remember the stories for the characters I had anyway, I deleted them all with the intent to start fresh. Problem is, now whenever I try to create a new character it tells me I've exceeded the character limit and I must delete 5 characters.

Uhmm, I have 0 characters. There's no one left to delete. I'd kinda like to create a new one so I can play the game. Help?

EightSided
11.15.2012 , 04:22 PM | #2
Exactly the same problem here.

'You have reached the maximum character limit. To create a new character you must delete one.'

I deleted the two low levels I had from the last time I played in April, and the server still says I have 2. Switch servers and its the same thing.

Kentalah
11.15.2012 , 04:27 PM | #3
same here.

Syketh
11.15.2012 , 04:34 PM | #4
Same with me

Partridge
11.15.2012 , 04:34 PM | #5
Same here. Got 1 Char and it's says "You have to delete 3 char to create new one"

SveinEternity
11.15.2012 , 04:35 PM | #6
Same and I really want to play.
The Eternity Legacy

Jazzalude
11.15.2012 , 04:35 PM | #7
Same here, went through and culled old characters on other servers, still says I need to delete 11.

Interestingly enough the server selection screen still shows how many characters there were.

VeldinJeth
11.15.2012 , 04:41 PM | #8
Also experiencing the same issue. I imagine it's an error with the servers recognizing that the characters have been deleted in the account logs or something of that nature, but that's just a guess on my part.

Seriously, this is cutting into my evaluation of how this game has changed. Can't even access level 1 content with a veteran account on launch doesn't look good. I'm sure everyone would appreciate it if this issue were resolved quickly.

CyberNite
11.15.2012 , 04:50 PM | #9
Same here, it's pretty lame.

lauraw
11.15.2012 , 04:52 PM | #10
got the same problem here