LOL a couple FOTMs behind

Technohic

Seriously. They nerfed Watchmen/Annihilation spec? LMAO That has been the least concerning spec there is for a couple patches now.

Jedi Knight

Sentinel

Watchman

•Merciless Zeal's healing has been reduced to .5% per point (down from 1% per point).

Sith Warrior

Maurader

Annihilation

•Hungering's healing has been reduced to .5% per point (down from 1% per point).

I think it is only going to make them complain more. I mean, if there were any Anni specs left that had not already gone Carnage or Rage already. I'm not sure if .5% is going to hurt that much, but the spec had already been in decline. It's like that last feather on the pile in old cartoons.

Well i've mainly been playing combat recently because its fun but i have a mara that im leveling as anni before i get to 40 and this seems stupid i think i actually heal party members more then i do myself :rolleyes:

its kinda funny logic tho.. oh those rage/focus specs are breaking 1500dps in wz on a regular basis thats fine.. but those annihilation/watchman specs though they need sorted :rolleyes:

Edited by AngusFTW

Well i've mainly been playing combat recently because its fun but i have a mara that im leveling as anni before i get to 40 and this seems stupid i think i actually heal party members more then i do myself :rolleyes:

its kinda funny logic tho.. oh those rage/focus specs are breaking 1500dps in wz on a regular basis thats fine.. but those annihilation/watchman specs though they need sorted :rolleyes:

1. Community complains about Marauders being OP.

2. Nerf the least OP spec of the class.

3. ???

4. umad, players?

Edited by Helig

I cant believe this. I actually feel like I'm going to cry.

I get permazerged and need to run this watchman to survive. I'm really sad. :jawa_frown:

I am gonna have to level my scoundrel and I don't want to.

This is how combat spec got to feel in 1.4 when they nerfed our ataru damage, its minor, but it still burns.

I cackled in vent when I read that tripe. Maybe now the cry babies will realize bioware knows sent/mara are right where we should be. pretty minor nerf to anni/watchman IMHO you still get the heals from zen.

Doubt it.

Just realise that they havn't fixed the click off bubble stun yet.

Guys, getting nerfed is never fun, but really, annihilation is still going to be a powerful, competent and viable spec.

I agree that rage would have been a more obvious target, though.

I don't even care if they ever nerf rage. I just am baffled they nerf the spec that I don't think anyone that knew what they were talking about, ever complained about.

It's like complaining about hybrid sins, then nerfing the full tanks some more.

Crawel dude. Whether mara/sent is OP is another question and I don't really think it is (it is just far too easy to play very well once geared and especially when in a premade so many mediocres do pretty well in it and more importantly wz's are very boring when its only them. ) It is by far the easiest to play of my 8 classes.

But dude, whether a class is nerfed or not has nothing to do with whether it is OP or not. I don't really know any good pvpr's with a lot of experience that would say otherwise. Infact, once a class has become very much fotm in a game that is losing subs the company has a major short term reason not to nerf it. Now long term you can argue otherwise but this country is based on quarter to quarter.

Edited by DarthRaika

In retrospect this was predictable. With 1.4 many, many Sent/Maras respecced into Focus/Rage. So of course the meta average productivity numbers for Focus/Rage dropped as people relearned their craft. And as expected that meant the only ones left playing Watchman/Anni were those devoted to the spec, i.e. experienced players. So meta average productivity numbers for Watchman/Anni rose. Ergo, nerf Watchman/Anni.

BW will always be nerfing the weaker subclasses, because only the die-hard devotees to that subclass continue playing it. And thus even those it is weaker, the higher player skill of those using it will mean it has a higher meta average damage/protection/healing.

I was outhealed today by a Guardian Tank. /boggle

From a PvE standpoint it actually stings a bit more:

Looking at a parse from HM TFB my numbers for the fight were as follows:

Fight lasting approximately 5mins 43secs

46% Zen (total of 47k healing)

54% Merciless Zeal (total 55k healing)

with the change I'll be doing around 28k healing through Merciless Zeal (rounded)

Effectively this means I lose over an entire health pool (overhealing aside).

I've essentially retired my Sentinel from PvP only doing my dailies and weekly (sometimes) but even with the reduction of GBtF by 1 second a PvP nerf is affecting PvE viability. And yes, that one second has made a difference on a KB for Kephess, NMP and The Writhing Horror. Granted it hasn't been a factor recently with better coordination and gear for my raid team, but it clearly is a PvP nerf.

Edited by Drazzen

Ok Bioware, now look to ASSASSINS and SNIPERS.

Why snipers has a 4 sec stun?? They has A LOT of tools to keep the target away from them.

Assassins... Just ridiculous.

Not picking on you, BTW. Just more nerf calls make me think.

This sort of thing always makes me wonder where the right balance is at. Is everyone supposed to be the level as a Rage Marauder or an assassin hybrid? Or are they supposed to be more around the level of a DPS merc or lethality Operative? You play what is considered OP and get QQ about playing it. You play something that is considered underpowered and get QQ to play a more usefull class or spec. So what class is perfectly balanced and should be used as a compass at balancing the rest?

It seems to me that there is no compass around here other than if the class is good, it needs nerfed. If the class is bad, it needs buffed; so I find it makes it even more confusing when Bioware nerfs things that are not even mentioned.

I guess I should just go finish leveling so I have a level 50 in each AC and from there, just play whichever class I feel I do best on and enjoy the most and let haters hate.

Edited by Technohic

In retrospect this was predictable. With 1.4 many, many Sent/Maras respecced into Focus/Rage. So of course the meta average productivity numbers for Focus/Rage dropped as people relearned their craft. And as expected that meant the only ones left playing Watchman/Anni were those devoted to the spec, i.e. experienced players. So meta average productivity numbers for Watchman/Anni rose. Ergo, nerf Watchman/Anni.

BW will always be nerfing the weaker subclasses, because only the die-hard devotees to that subclass continue playing it. And thus even those it is weaker, the higher player skill of those using it will mean it has a higher meta average damage/protection/healing.

This. HAS to be this.

Dev team needs a new jingle: