Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

Raddimus's Avatar


Raddimus
03.16.2013 , 04:16 PM | #691
41 Shadow "Putin" 39450
30 Guardian "La'shan" 38050
in a huttball for objective points. Crazy ridiculous objective points going on in there.

http://i49.tinypic.com/34jcdol.jpg

Milly_'s Avatar


Milly_
03.28.2013 , 07:24 PM | #692
Doesnotrp // Deyvonshotjfk

Dartmoose's Avatar


Dartmoose
04.01.2013 , 03:30 PM | #693
didn't see this one put up. kayllos got 104 kills, tied for 2nd with the others

http://imgur.com/phUdEGs

Milly_'s Avatar


Milly_
04.01.2013 , 10:31 PM | #694
Aww, how cute. I'm marked! Can't wait to see PD in ranked.

Spoiler
Doesnotrp // Deyvonshotjfk

Carter_Mathis's Avatar


Carter_Mathis
04.01.2013 , 11:18 PM | #695
Everyone is marked... I haz keybinds

Also, thanks Gronzy, I feel really stupid for not even noticing that one of my guildies broke a record in a wz that I was in I may or may not have been in the process of changing my pants after watching Revy play again
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

Milly_'s Avatar


Milly_
04.01.2013 , 11:30 PM | #696
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
Everyone is marked... I haz keybinds

Also, thanks Gronzy, I feel really stupid for not even noticing that one of my guildies broke a record in a wz that I was in I may or may not have been in the process of changing my pants after watching Revy play again
Wait, you're still claiming him as the second coming of Christ? Well, carry on then.

LOL.
Doesnotrp // Deyvonshotjfk

Carter_Mathis's Avatar


Carter_Mathis
04.01.2013 , 11:59 PM | #697
In all fairness, I change my pants a lot. I change my pants every time Jaqi comes in channel.... same with Bryndan, but for a different reason..... he's scary

Additionally, I'm in the middle of a Calculus/Physics/Walking Dead marathon, so can we pick up our swords and shields a different time? Kepler's laws of motion and zombie apocalypses just make forum duels seem soo... immature.
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

LastWizard's Avatar


LastWizard
04.02.2013 , 12:45 AM | #698
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
In all fairness, I change my pants a lot. I change my pants every time Jaqi comes in channel.... same with Bryndan, but for a different reason..... he's scary

Additionally, I'm in the middle of a Calculus/Physics/Walking Dead marathon, so can we pick up our swords and shields a different time? Kepler's laws of motion and zombie apocalypses just make forum duels seem soo... immature.
Lol coming from the guy who argue's on almost every forum this sounds crazy!
Ptki-d-Pro-Op
-Fr Multi Spec Assassin
Many of you stumble blindly without someone to hold your leash, bow to me and I may give you purpose.

Carter_Mathis's Avatar


Carter_Mathis
04.02.2013 , 08:36 AM | #699
Quote: Originally Posted by LastWizard View Post
Lol coming from the guy who argue's on almost every forum this sounds crazy!
Unless you have the time, ability, and desire (doubtful on all 3) to show me an easy way to memorize the derivation of the Biot-Savart Law, I'll have to ask you to return to your training dummy. Today's scheduled forum war has been postponed due to I'm-doing-something-useful-with-my-life related problems
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

Partygurl's Avatar


Partygurl
04.02.2013 , 09:44 AM | #700
Seriously whatever drama or issues that are between Ditto and Vasyel please keep it out of forums and do not include PD in any of this since not everyone in PD cares or wants to be part of this ridiculous drama. I am asking nicely stop going back and forth. Leave the drama at your door and not in the forums especially pvp records forums. Whisper each other but just stop and move on ...

Thanks
Prime-Defense
Post Mortem-DUH