Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP Shout outs!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JeffSantos
02.18.2013 , 08:57 AM | #331
Shotout for Faddytanks. Had a nice time this morning healing her (and being protected by her too).
The Corleone Legacy
Sofia'coppola / David'fincher / Al'paccino / A few useless others
POT5 / The Harbinger

mrblueman
02.18.2013 , 09:17 AM | #332
To Paigan... for being that one sorc that got away... oh and to that one anhi mara who decided to queue in all columi gear... the ID pre made we faced that day really appreciated it.
Rinnegan-55 Sin <Sick Innuendo>
Rinnegun -55 Sin <Woops>
Sanjii- 55 Shadow <Mexican Cleaning Ladies>
The Kun Legacy

Getzeitzuu
02.18.2013 , 01:58 PM | #333
Hey everybody. Myself and some friends are new to this game (~4 weeks of play). I've done heavy PVP at very high levels in other mmos, though. If you're someone who likes watching gameplay, I'll be putting up videos here and there.

Getz' First video:
<Sentinels @ The Shadowlands) 4 man vs. <Carnage Gaming> 4 man UNRANKED

- Running bubble stun dps and bubble stun heals in this video.
- I'm learning new things about UI options that come stock in this game every day, so don't assume this is what I consider to be the be all and end all of UI's.

The music is whatever Pandora plays. You'll hear Decidus, Sith Jugg, in skype with me.

We're down to pvp anytime we're on. That's all we intend to do. Hit us up if you want to group. I've enjoyed playing against a lot of you.
Getz
The Nanananananana Legacy
<Lookin Cute Feelin Cute>
My PvP Videos

bigheadbrandon
02.18.2013 , 05:06 PM | #334
shout out to members of republic guards for being "good" sports in open world pvp

ZirusZero
02.18.2013 , 08:06 PM | #335
Credit goes to WOOK to breaking the tradition of Imperial WZ dominance at night.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

ExarKunxx
02.18.2013 , 08:47 PM | #336
Shout-out to Caecillia (or w/e) for being such a good sport after i ninja'd the pylon from you and killed you. I mean, it's not inconvenient in any way being stealth cc-ed every 5 seconds.

Miquiztli
02.19.2013 , 11:49 AM | #337
Shout-out to people who don't complain about being attacked in the pvp zone of ilum, or when flagged elsewhere.
<Ascendant> Miquiztli (Sin | 55), Perro (Merc | 55), Mi'ngh (Jugg | 55), Tokas'plif (Sniper | 55)
<Obnoxious Amateurs> Tokab'lunt (Scoundrel | 55), Miquizell (Sage | 55), Gatita (Van | 55), Ukko'otso (Sent | 55)

ranscow
02.19.2013 , 02:12 PM | #338
Ditto many of those! And shout outs to those folks who stir it up in Ilum. It's been fun!

bigheadbrandon
02.19.2013 , 03:13 PM | #339
Quote: Originally Posted by ranscow View Post
Ditto many of those! And shout outs to those folks who stir it up in Ilum. It's been fun!
shout out to myself~

Coalierawks
02.19.2013 , 03:21 PM | #340
From coalierawks/butta,

shoutouts to... 1+ year of playing together

state/slyfe/swurve
phatal/flaunt
vandit/rounds
pressure/pressured/stitch/hashey whatever.
Paigan
huggernaut

and everyone else i missed...

Love,
YOUR FAVORITE US ARMY SOLDIER.
SEND ME CARE PACKAGES OTAY???