Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Master D - Nightmare EC Progression

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
Master D - Nightmare EC Progression

OGsam
12.07.2012 , 01:40 AM | #51
It's that busy time of year, Legit just came back from a 6 week raiding hiatus due to work, exams, all that boring RL stuff. Killed Zorn and Toth second (third maybe?) attempt. I liked it mainly because we didn't have to reduce our DPS to auto attacks to not push phases too quickly... my 2 cents so far.
Dizzle - GM of <Legit>
Master Dar'Nala
Unsubscribed in protest of APAC dissolution.

OGsam
12.09.2012 , 05:06 AM | #52
Killed Firebrand and Stormcaller tonight; fun fight! note raid vitals

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m..._53_500100.jpg
Dizzle - GM of <Legit>
Master Dar'Nala

bibbyd
12.09.2012 , 05:58 AM | #53
Good job. It's a hectic dps check. did u guys have 2 on eAch tank or rotate the dps so ya don't get recked by the second double destruction?
<Ewok'alypse Now>

Bibles

OGsam
12.09.2012 , 06:55 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by bibbyd View Post
Good job. It's a hectic dps check. did u guys have 2 on eAch tank or rotate the dps so ya don't get recked by the second double destruction?
We had 2 DPSers standing on each tank, the Mando from Stormcaller DPS'd Firebrand; so technically 3 and 1, burning through so there's only 1 DD between each defensive systems.

Legit also killed minesweeper tonight, pretty unimaginitive and lame changes to the fight, but hey.
Dizzle - GM of <Legit>
Master Dar'Nala

Tom_the_Narwhal
12.09.2012 , 08:44 AM | #55
Yeah we had to have max dps, swapped my commando out for my sent simply because the range wasn't needed. Commandos get it hella rough, so much movement is needed especially for Double-D.

http://i.imgur.com/yF4S7.jpg

I checked up on enrage timers against our log time to see what we hit at the end and we literally hit enrage the second we got them down, 6 minutes and 20 seconds. Stormcaller blinked red as we killed him but weren't sure if it was a soft enrage due to the other dying or what. The parse top right just shows how much of a dps check it is. Think this is a benchmark for a lot of guilds as I've found DPS is the hardest part of this new raid.
Tomthenarwhal
Ihaveabiggun Issues Cicolluis Tomthenarwhal
Fioria Fanta-Pants
Gm of <Legit>

Jumpchan
12.09.2012 , 06:08 PM | #56
finally someone else who realises combat is freaken boss
Jump
/avoid

OGsam
12.09.2012 , 08:05 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Jumpchan View Post
finally someone else who realises combat is freaken boss
There's no room for closed minds in our guild!
Dizzle - GM of <Legit>
Master Dar'Nala

OzPegasus
01.06.2013 , 08:48 PM | #58
so has any1 else downed kephees yet? and has proof of doing so?

its been so long....... ewok took 20 hrs, but it seems it takes every1 else 1 month+. i understand about x-mas holidays etc but you cant tell me guilds havent been raiding

Tom_the_Narwhal
01.06.2013 , 09:22 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by OzPegasus View Post
so has any1 else downed kephees yet? and has proof of doing so?

its been so long....... ewok took 20 hrs, but it seems it takes every1 else 1 month+. i understand about x-mas holidays etc but you cant tell me guilds havent been raiding
The only other guilds on pubs side capable of doing it are Legit and Beyond Redemption, Legit literally only started raiding properly again last night again since before Christmas.
Tomthenarwhal
Ihaveabiggun Issues Cicolluis Tomthenarwhal
Fioria Fanta-Pants
Gm of <Legit>

Blitz-wing
01.07.2013 , 12:30 AM | #60
Nightmare Council has 3 raid groups that are reforming after the x-mas break & all are going to be attacking NiM EC again. Imperial Server 1st is still up for grabs, lets see who gets it.