Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Master D - Nightmare EC Progression

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
Master D - Nightmare EC Progression

Chaori
11.18.2012 , 06:01 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Jumpchan View Post
cause 14 hours on 1 boss isnt a ****load.
These bosses are still easy compared to HM WoW progression haha. 350+ wipes on H Rag no thanks!

vaxathan
11.18.2012 , 06:38 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Jumpchan View Post
cause 14 hours on 1 boss isnt a ****load.

then there's the 6 hours it took for you guys to get to him
wouldnt understand its okay dont worry
Musique - Sentinel
Technologic - Scoundrel
Aerodynamite - Guardian

sankalp
11.18.2012 , 06:49 PM | #23
so 20 hours progression full clear.

Sweet, might need to work some things around. Dont think we have that much time this week. Atleast I dont, others might.

iSythe
11.18.2012 , 07:11 PM | #24
The 6 hours we spent getting the kephess was a lot longer then it should have been. We had a lot of breaks and a lot of little mistakes. The worst thing about kephess was how long it would take to get back for another attempt. It was probably 50-60% of the time in there.

Chaori
11.18.2012 , 07:46 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by iSythe View Post
The 6 hours we spent getting the kephess was a lot longer then it should have been. We had a lot of breaks and a lot of little mistakes. The worst thing about kephess was how long it would take to get back for another attempt. It was probably 50-60% of the time in there.
You guys gonna keep hitting it up to beat the 2 hour timer? Would be interesting to see what the title is.

Jumpchan
11.18.2012 , 07:48 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by vaxathan View Post
wouldnt understand its okay dont worry
your right it wouldnt take me 14 hours to figure out a strat
thanks mus always looking out for me
Jump
/avoid

geaghan
11.18.2012 , 08:14 PM | #27
If it took us 14 hours to work out a strat we wouldnt have downed it.

There is alot of little things that can go wrong depending on where **** spawns and what not.
Jarrin-50 Commando
Jarvik-50 Sentinel

sankalp
11.18.2012 , 08:15 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by iSythe View Post
Wow your GM/Raid leader must be a really nice guy. I dont even get to go on BIO breaks till the freaking boss is dead. Had to hold on for ages because people would not figure out how to threat drop and kept getting us wiped. I wish BW would nerf maras and PTs. They always cause wipes.

Chaori
11.18.2012 , 08:21 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by sankalp View Post
Wow your GM/Raid leader must be a really nice guy. I dont even get to go on BIO breaks till the freaking boss is dead. Had to hold on for ages because people would not figure out how to threat drop and kept getting us wiped. I wish BW would nerf maras and PTs. They always cause wipes.
Breaks are important to keep up raider morale. If a raider asks me for a break we'll take 5 or 10. Morale is more important than persistence

geaghan
11.18.2012 , 08:24 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by sankalp View Post
Raid bucket was full, so we demanded breaks to empty them.
Jarrin-50 Commando
Jarvik-50 Sentinel