Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Cross server rateds - now!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Cross server rateds - now!!!

Tebbis's Avatar


Tebbis
11.12.2012 , 09:05 PM | #1
Finally the entire guild's A team is all online and pumped for rated's, and no one to face...this sux

cashogy's Avatar


cashogy
11.12.2012 , 09:11 PM | #2
dont expect them anytime soon. this game was not designed for cross server anything, and it is not an easy thing to just add-in

PoliteAssasin's Avatar


PoliteAssasin
11.12.2012 , 09:24 PM | #3
It's not to bad either. Let the bads continue with their delusions for a bit longer. Lot of egos gonna be crushed once cross server is out, which could in turn lead to rage quits. I'd rather not lose more subs.
RP and PVP apprentice of Dreadmaster Zuhara. Ruler of the 7 realms, the 7 seas, and lord of the 18 servers, God save the queen.

TheGame's Avatar


TheGame
11.13.2012 , 04:42 AM | #4
This^

Helig's Avatar


Helig
11.13.2012 , 04:45 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
It's not to bad either. Let the bads continue with their delusions for a bit longer. Lot of egos gonna be crushed once cross server is out, which could in turn lead to rage quits. I'd rather not lose more subs.
Somehow, I think those guys won't be a huge loss for the community, giving more space to proper PvPers, or honest newbs who have all the chances to become good.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

AMKSED's Avatar


AMKSED
11.13.2012 , 05:00 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy View Post
dont expect them anytime soon. this game was not designed for cross server anything, and it is not an easy thing to just add-in
It is a lot easier than you think. Especially since the Hero engine has great features of sharding and instancing of a game. Take one of those servers they shut down and use it as the cross realm for all the severs to PvP on.

Veniras's Avatar


Veniras
11.13.2012 , 05:08 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by AMKSED View Post
It is a lot easier than you think. Especially since the Hero engine has great features of sharding and instancing of a game. Take one of those servers they shut down and use it as the cross realm for all the severs to PvP on.
Send them your patch then

AMKSED's Avatar


AMKSED
11.13.2012 , 05:35 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Veniras View Post
Send them your patch then
Don't have their source code of networking administration access.

vimm's Avatar


vimm
11.13.2012 , 05:54 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TheGame View Post
This^
Jacky!
geeR
Phantom of the Operative

TheGame's Avatar


TheGame
11.14.2012 , 10:50 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by vimm View Post
Jacky!
Bumping this cuz necessary