Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Canadian Guild

ecologixx
11.12.2012 , 08:56 PM | #1
Hello, looking for a casual and friendly guild with mostly canadian players

AlixMV
11.13.2012 , 11:27 AM | #2
Why are you restricting it by nationality instead of timezone/availability and compatability? Unless you're looking for a French-speaking Quebecois guild, but, if that's the case, you should specify it.
~ Jedi Covenant ~ (formerly Kass City & Canderous Ordo)
Sollyni ~ Brixyl ~ Jynnifyr / Serateh ~ Ydris

ecologixx
11.15.2012 , 10:04 PM | #3
I am not restricting my choices by nationality, I would just like to have guildmates that are close to my area, is that such a bad thing? Don't think so. Plus I posted this on a east coast server so I figure the issue of timezone would not be one. And yes I do take into account all the other points you mentioned, I wouldn't stay in a guild just because they were Canadian but mostly jerks. And lastly if I wanted a French - Quebecor guild I would have specified but as I mentioned previously I'm looking for a casual, friendly guild with Canadians in their roster

AlixMV
11.16.2012 , 05:02 PM | #4
Nationality just seemed an odd thing to me to look for a guild on, that's all.

Good luck in your venture.
~ Jedi Covenant ~ (formerly Kass City & Canderous Ordo)
Sollyni ~ Brixyl ~ Jynnifyr / Serateh ~ Ydris

rkwtai
11.20.2012 , 01:30 PM | #5
Hi ecologixx,

You should check out the Knights of Havoc. We are not a 100% Canadian guild but do have about 1/3 of the members. Also half the guild officers are Canadian. Please check out our website in my signature.

Feel free to ping me in game @Bigfeet.
Knights of Havoc http://knightsofhavoc.com/

ecologixx
11.20.2012 , 10:12 PM | #6
Thanks for suggesting your guild. I wasn't looking for a strictly canadian guild just wanted people to play with that were close to my area. I will definately check you guys out

Nordecke
11.21.2012 , 01:13 PM | #7
Alpha Strike Force - Canada

Imperial side.

Hit me up "Mar'ley" for a guild invite if you want.

Zelzubub
11.21.2012 , 07:53 PM | #8
+1 for Knights of Havoc. If your interested in a late night guild that likes to run HM's and Op's together while being casual and easy going give us a shout. No eliteist attidtudes, just good peeps to game with.

ecologixx
11.23.2012 , 08:21 PM | #9
Yea I apply to Knights of Havoc a couple of days ago but I haven't heard anything back . My toons name is Astra'ia