Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Resurrecting Vader (from death). Star Wars episode 7, already ruined.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Resurrecting Vader (from death). Star Wars episode 7, already ruined.

Darth_Urtani
11.12.2012 , 02:09 PM | #1
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...be-resurrected

Whelp, I personally had high hopes for a good Star Wars, but just like with the prequels, I was let down.
CE VIP

Aurbere
11.12.2012 , 02:18 PM | #2
Well, there went the whole point of ROTJ. We had a good run I think.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Lord_Karsk
11.12.2012 , 02:25 PM | #3
If this is true, well at first it sounds silly, but think about it .... it could be totally awesome.
But i think how can this be, doesnt make any sense what so ever.Clone or does the evil spirit of the dark lord
linger left, after Anakin joins the lightside again...We will see.Maybe his dark half takes a new body and wants revenge.

Slowpokeking
11.12.2012 , 02:30 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Karsk View Post
If this is true, well at first it sounds silly, but think about it .... it could be totally awesome.
But i think how can this be, doesnt make any sense what so ever.Clone or does the evil spirit of the dark lord
linger left after Anakin joins the lightside again what...We will see.
NO, Vader's end is perfect in RotJ, bring him back is worse than Palpatine's return in Dark Empire.

Lord_Karsk
11.12.2012 , 02:31 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
NO, Vader's end is perfect in RotJ, bring him back is worse than Palpatine's return in Dark Empire.
Dude something tells me his return will be pretty awesome. Imagine the fans in the cinema when they see him
and the Empire march is in the background.

Wolfninjajedi
11.12.2012 , 02:33 PM | #6
Dude something tells me his return will be pretty awesome. Imagine the fans in the cinema when they see him
It doesn't make sense to bring Vader back, when he turned back to Anakin at the end and became a Force Ghost.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Slowpokeking
11.12.2012 , 02:34 PM | #7
It will ruin his character, he ended his life with redemption, saved his son and fulfilled the prophecy, then return as the Jedi force ghost. It's perfect and that should be end of Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader's story.

Lord_Karsk
11.12.2012 , 02:34 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
It doesn't make sense to bring Vader back, when he turned back to Anakin at the end and became a Force Ghost.
Evil spirit of Exar Kun came back. And George almost put the spirit of Revan and Bane in the clonewars.
And we know they can take ove a body.

Slowpokeking
11.12.2012 , 02:35 PM | #9
Evil spirit of Exar Kun came back. And George almost put the spirit of Revan and Bane in the clonewars.
Kun didn't redeem himself but fell deeply to the Dark Side, also the Jedi Academy Trilogy was released before TotJ.

Angedechu
11.12.2012 , 02:37 PM | #10
They said he is to return. , not resurrect

If the movie take place in -10 ABY, that could be possible