Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 5 Things You Would Like to See in SWToR

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Top 5 Things You Would Like to See in SWToR

Epix
11.19.2012 , 08:00 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by yandars View Post
Day night cycles! weather!
Since I've posted 5 ill just QFE this one. Pretty basic concept IMO.

Selvec
11.19.2012 , 08:16 PM | #32
Better Animations: I want to move like a Sith and a Jedi! I want to flip around & cartwheel when I jump, sprint like I'm actually sprinting full on. I want to fight like a Jedi also. My lunges, spins, parries, ducks, rolls and such against an opponent to move fluidly and cinematically. That is the bread and butter of old republic star wars. I want to feel the visceral hits, the shock and strain of the opponents. I want to see lightening tangle with lightening and duels with force powers clash in brilliant displays. Give us proper animations. There is no need any more for this "Stand in one spot and swing" business. Take some hints from that Star Wars: Episode 3 movie game that came out, the multi-player duels where amazing.

Customization: More hair, More race, More lips, Tats, Skin tones, various ornaments, armour colours, accessories on armour. I'd kill for a system where I could remove shoulder pads, add them, add and remove cloaks, takes bits and pieces off the armour and place them elsewhere. Would be great.

Space: Freelancer me and I will forever love you.

More support for RP: Support Roleplaying. Add restrictions to your RP servers. Allow people to transfer to them at will. Provide support in the forms of emotes that can be seen by both factions.

Faction Interaction: By this I mean actual interaction between factions. Fights between them outside of WZ's. Stories that require unusual alliances between both factions. Stories that play side by side against each other. Let us see what the other team is up to. Let us visit each others homeworlds to. If I want to take my Jedi to Korriban, then let me deal with the NPC's and PC's that will guard it!. Let us switch side if we want, and wear the armour of the other faction.

Stenax
11.19.2012 , 08:50 PM | #33
All of you guys sound like you want Star Wars Galaxies back! It had all that!
HuntasnColectas Legacy - Acdc

yandars
11.19.2012 , 09:41 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Stenax View Post
All of you guys sound like you want Star Wars Galaxies back! It had all that!

Best community EVER!

aarty
11.20.2012 , 05:09 AM | #35
1. Level scaling. Let us select to be buffed down to the level of a planet to replay or play with friends.

2. Rework space combat to take it off the rails. PvP if possible but allow us to fly around and explore. Smuggler missions could get really cool! Perhaps we could fight our way to a flashpoint?

3. Some alternate free roaming planets while leveling for variety. Basic quests with emphasis on exploring and PvP if we wish.

4. More reason for people not to hang on the fleet.

5. Some way to be involved in Crew Missions, perhaps a mini game related to the activity? Diplomacy conversation games, treasure hunting, dissecting animals
No Homers Club Australia

omNOMNOMinator
11.20.2012 , 06:55 AM | #36
More gear in the game - the stuff we've seen in all the trailers that obviously got taken out since.
Srill - Twi-Lekk Gunslinger
Tomb of Freedom Nadd

DarthEccen
11.20.2012 , 07:40 AM | #37
Paid server transfers.

schwartzpedro
11.20.2012 , 07:50 AM | #38
1- Weapon Customization- Appearance only- Let non-force users use more weapons, give BH rifles and Agents rifles. Exept for Snipers&Vanguards (who use exclusive weapons) let Mercs/PTs and Operatives use Rifles!

2- More character customization- Give us a color pallete!

Wichahpi
11.20.2012 , 08:47 AM | #39
My 5 things would be:

1 ADD MORE CUSTOMIZATION TO SHIP like trophies or rare kills boss kills pvp achievement plagues etc...

2 LEGACY BANK TAB for legacy items that is account based so all characters on that account can access it

3 COOKING SKILL yes that add buffs and make something that the party can eat for buffs

4 GUILD BASE CAMP or something like that where we can hang out have guild meeting mount heads of boss kills etc....

5 DYES FOR GEAR to let us change colors of our gear or able to paint our ships walls
Sekkette(Sage Balance on Jedi Covenant ),Versero(Guardian on Jedi Covenant),Sek'ket(Trooper Combat Medic on The Shadowlands)
Sekket(BH Bodyguard on The Shadowlands), Christoefer(Sorc Maddness on The Shadowlands)Server: The Shadowlands and Jedi Covenant | http://www.twitch.tv/sekket/old# |

rynlath
11.20.2012 , 09:43 AM | #40
my five things would be:

1: more customization of items that let the player decide how they looked i.e. armour, cloaks, robes, lightsaber hilts, guns, knives, etc. I don't know if anybody played nwn the first one but for the online mods they had some really nice mods to customize all types of outfits and weapons making you look the way you wanted your ch. to look made your toon more personal.

2: Player run cities never really got into star wars galaxies but I like this idea, allow the cities to have both republic, empire, and neutrals such as smuggler players, and bounty hunters. I don't know if you could do it in a way that would allow other factions and such to "sneak" to enemy side territory and spy and such, have planet wide battles between city vs city it being faction based which would have lasting effects such as one side conquering all the cities in run events, later allowing other faction to create landing zones to retake a city at a later time. you could also have bases, camps, etc. on the planets already created that can be over run and taken by different factions making players want to revisit planets instead of grinding out the missions and never coming back to the planet again.

3: Ship customization between looks on outside and inside and allow other players on your ship, allowing group of players to team up and tackle different worlds and participate in each others player driven story. I think this would go a long way in creating a more online feel to the game instead of a feeling of the story line being a solo run.

4: I like the idea of perhaps there being more random events for exploring the world that are completely random like fall out series, making people wnat to explore the worlds more often instead of quickly grinding out a planet and leaving never looking back.

5: Allow more of the races for players to be able to play be more up to date in creating a new race to player every three of four months. Star Wars is a big universe and lots of different aliens about.

I know to do some of these things would be a complete over haul of the game, but you know what I'd be willing to pay more monthly for these things. Hell take all of these wants and create a Old Republic 2 I don't know, but I really think to make this game better then what it is. There needs to be more substance for players to stay grouped together, the want and need to revisit planets, I don't know perhpas what I'm trying to say is a more evolving world that is changing constantly like well real life. I guess it depends on how much bioware and EA want to really put into these games and keep people wanting more.