Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Holy crap at IA story and ending!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Imperial Agent
Holy crap at IA story and ending!

Smashbrother
11.11.2012 , 03:56 PM | #1
Just finished my class story last night, and holy crap!1!! The story had been full of awesome twists and turns, but that ending reveal just blasted my mind.

Spoiler

For whatever whining and QQ that exist about SWTOR, the class stories are the best and I'm really really glad I played an IA.

chuixupu
11.11.2012 , 04:27 PM | #2
Heck yeah!
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

WhoDaresWins
11.11.2012 , 05:33 PM | #3
I thought the ending was a big let down to the honest. It felt rushed to a conclusion. The whole "Hunter is a girl" thing wasn't clever, it just felt contrived, like one of the writer's went "Oh crap! We need to put a twist in the ending! Quick guys!". Even Hunter herself said the Star Cabal didn't give a toss if she was a chick.

Again, the Star Cabal were just sort of... there, y'know? We're only informed about how much of a threat they are. We never really get a 'face' to the organisation bar Hunter who is just a sort of glorified hitman. I never got the same satisfaction of beating the villain as I did with Jadus.
The Imperial Inquisition

A EU Heavy RP Imperial Guild
"Death to the Emperor's enemies"

Smashbrother
11.11.2012 , 07:00 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by WhoDaresWins View Post
I thought the ending was a big let down to the honest. It felt rushed to a conclusion. The whole "Hunter is a girl" thing wasn't clever, it just felt contrived, like one of the writer's went "Oh crap! We need to put a twist in the ending! Quick guys!". Even Hunter herself said the Star Cabal didn't give a toss if she was a chick.

Again, the Star Cabal were just sort of... there, y'know? We're only informed about how much of a threat they are. We never really get a 'face' to the organisation bar Hunter who is just a sort of glorified hitman. I never got the same satisfaction of beating the villain as I did with Jadus.
Spoiler

_biddan_
11.12.2012 , 08:02 AM | #5

for God sake put those DAMN SPOILER TAGS!
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

chuixupu
11.12.2012 , 03:00 PM | #6
I agree, please put spoiler tags on spoilers.

Though I think with a title like "holy crap at IA story ending" I'd expect some spoilers within.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Katrasle
11.12.2012 , 03:36 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by _biddan_ View Post
for God sake put those DAMN SPOILER TAGS!
Could use common sense and avoid threads that have a ridiculously high chance of spoiling something (like this one). "Holy crap at IA story and ending!" Gee, I wonder if there will be spoilers about the agent story ending in this threat, naw, that is ridiculous to think.

Use common sense.

Gronkaarr
11.12.2012 , 03:51 PM | #8
Spoiler

Xargyn
11.12.2012 , 09:55 PM | #9
I thought the ending was a big let down to the honest. It felt rushed to a conclusion.
Spoiler

You must not have paid much attention to the dialogue on Voss. There's actually clues in the story. There's nothing "quick" about it.

Spoiler
CE VIP Remember when this was a big deal?

MishraArtificer
11.12.2012 , 10:09 PM | #10
I have something I want to mention here, specifically, regarding Ardun Kothe and "onomataphobia"...

Spoiler

That is all.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!