Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

/To awaken your crystal <...>

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Knight
/To awaken your crystal <...>

Knightless
11.10.2012 , 12:56 PM | #1
Do you know how to awaken your crystal?

Yes... Life is the answer. Several methods exist, one such method is through your meditation within the source that connected you to your force crystal. A lightsaber is the weapon of a jedi knight, through which the light of our world guides us.

To the Jedi, only the sacred areas that produced force crystals could create the natural cycle that produced an awakened crystal. A memory from ancient trials to become a jedi knight. The natural process of force atunement, is not as simple as an act of will. It is not only energy as an atunement, or by the craft of lightsaber creation.

It is not always an act of personal will that awakens a crystal, though it is the will of the force for a jedi to be chosen by it. In ancient times, the jedi temple concealed crystals of living force. Crystals that had awakened over the course of centuries. Only to the eyes of those who could see there light. In the depths of time, the crystals revealed there connection to past masters. Revealed was the wisdom of the past and the future...

Your force crystal will always hold a connection to its beginnings, young jedi. Keep it secret.

Quething
11.13.2012 , 04:42 PM | #2
Oh hey it's this guy again.

Alec_Fortescue
11.13.2012 , 06:08 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Quething View Post
Oh hey it's this guy again.
Eh... I asked him to use capitals when using "Force" and "Jedi" and it didn't work. :/ Knightless - wouldn't you think that your threads would fit more in communtiy or fan-fic section? It doesn't look like a copy-paste from wookiepedia. And I am sure you'd get far more creative and objective comments over there than here.
Sig removed so Bioware adds "them" faster. kthxbai.

walterskinner
11.13.2012 , 06:21 PM | #4
*** did I just read?
Gunmetal, Undertow, Algernop, Fortysix-two
Vacant, Rosettastoned, Ænema, Threelibras
Prophecy of the Five

SitDown
11.17.2012 , 04:50 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by walterskinner View Post
*** did I just read?
Yes you did my friend...