Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[VIDEO] Marauder carnage spec, *** burst.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
[VIDEO] Marauder carnage spec, *** burst.

darthnish
11.10.2012 , 04:13 AM | #1
So i got my vindicator set, had to make a celebratory video, enjoy guys !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyyL9x4A-Lw&feature=plcp

darthnish
11.10.2012 , 06:40 AM | #2
oh right before anyone points it out, those were the only few ravages that were uninterrupted in a whole night of frapsing

Zunayson
11.10.2012 , 07:52 AM | #3
Is it weird to interrupt ravage?
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao
Next time you hear about someone getting raped ask them if it was like PvP in an MMO.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

Theodulus
11.10.2012 , 08:30 AM | #4
A few months ago I noticed that almost every marauder hit predation at convenient times in warzones. Now I hardly see anyone doing that. Is it because you need the rage stacks for derpsmash or something?

SOULCASTER
11.10.2012 , 08:33 AM | #5
That was fun to watch, but it sure adds to the nerf case of marauder when you name a video 1-2-3-Dead LOL

vimm
11.10.2012 , 09:31 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Theodulus View Post
A few months ago I noticed that almost every marauder hit predation at convenient times in warzones. Now I hardly see anyone doing that. Is it because you need the rage stacks for derpsmash or something?
Yep, Carnage marauders are a rare breed these days.
geeR
Phantom of the Operative

HettonVir
11.10.2012 , 09:52 AM | #7
All this does is bolster the fact that this class is still stupidly overpowered.
Hetton Vir, Valor 100 Elite Warlord
Gunslingin', explosive tossin', hard drinkin', foul-mouthed space cowboy, <Slackers>, Prophecy of the Five

Eszi
11.10.2012 , 09:55 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SOULCASTER View Post
That was fun to watch, but it sure adds to the nerf case of marauder when you name a video 1-2-3-Dead LOL
Stun when he uses gore
LOL

TheronFett
11.10.2012 , 10:03 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by HettonVir View Post
All this does is bolster the fact that this class is still stupidly overpowered.
Right.

Because pressing one button to interrupt the entire burst rotation of a Carnage Marauder is beyond the skill of most derps like you. If you're dumb enough to stand there and take an entire rotation to the face, then you deserve to be sent to respawn.

darthnish
11.10.2012 , 10:04 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Eszi View Post
Stun when he uses gore
LOL
this happens 95% of the time, so no the spec is not OP, it has great control and excellent mobility but very easily shutdown, but if you give me full resolve, ill be sending you to the respawn zone in 1-2-3